Champion Sneak Peek: Malzahar, Prophet of the Void

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

05-17-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

This is a public service announcement regarding a shady looking fellow that may have made his way onto the Field of Justice. If you see a shrouded, floating man with a generally poor disposition, exercise caution… particularly if you see any dark, sinister portals or hideous creatures of the void milling about. This may be none other than Malzahar, Prophet of the Void, and he's probably not the type of bloke you want to run into on your way back to your stool from the men's room.

On the other hand, if you like dark matter, bottomless pits, exoskeletal monsters, menacing sacrificial daggers, or moving without touching the ground, you may want to take a moment to let this gentleman know that you're a fan of his work. Look for Malzahar in the upcoming patch!

WoWMoMMow

05-17-2010

That drawing looks sick, also cant wait for him, sounds good from what i saw in test realm.

Love his texture on the cape too. is that gunna be ingame?

Valmi

05-17-2010

Hmm, wasn't expecting the name change...or that the art would of been dated from last year.

SyeBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2010

Coolness. Al'Hazred is mine.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-17-2010

I approve of this champion sneak peek.

MadaMonk

05-17-2010

Name change because of 1 crybaby?

Sylvesal

05-17-2010

looks pretty awesome, gotta say

Stexe

Adjudicator

05-17-2010

So... what's with the name change from Al'zahar? Is it because of the name relation to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_al-Zahar or what? Just curious... :-P

Also, this Champion is going to be awesome. Finally my Engima / Bane from DotA is back! =)

General Zhou Tai

05-17-2010

cool

Joovie88

05-17-2010

Looks alright, like melee with pets?? Is he going to be op as all the new champs?

1234511 ... 28