Choose nexus' base health

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackFire911

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiitgeist View Post
Why not play another round if you want to play more than 25 min -.-'
No sure... Maybe because you have a good team comp or because you are playing with nice guys and you want to make the game last because it's enjoyable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiecrap View Post
How about join Crystal Scar and then vote for the time limit amongst the 10 players in game?
I think it would lead to unstoppable queue dodging: out of the 10 summoners playing, let's say that 8 of them vote for the 750HP nexus. The 2 remaining summoners will most likely queue dodge because they aren't going to play the kind of game they originally wanted to play...

PureDestruction

08-21-2011

yea they really need to add things like this. atleast for custom games, being able to change the starting gold, starting level, maybe even to the point of being able to change how many creeps spawn in each lane. it would make for alot of fun custom games.

Synthax

08-21-2011

Awesome idea, I always loved more ways to customize gameplays - bump.

Meesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

I agree!

Vernaferous

08-21-2011

The problem is that Dominion was developed around the 15-25 minute game, and so is balanced that way. If the game extended to long then builds would get overly insane and some champions would scale out of control

BlackFire911

08-21-2011

bump

Desreverable

08-21-2011

I'm all for this in custom games, but not in standard matchmaking

Brackhar

Features Designer

08-21-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We definitely could do that. The game is kinda finely tuned for the 500 health though, and there would be more than a little work making the gameplay feel good at different levels (different ambient gold rate, deifferent exp rate, etc.). After the game is released we can talk again about how much value you guys see in doing it, and if enough people want different levels of nexus health than perhaps it can get prioritized.

Desreverable

08-21-2011

well, ratio's shouldn't be that hard to implement with longer game times

hypothetically, HP increased by 2 should mean gold/exp decreased by 2, yes? same starting amount though

Nystrum

08-21-2011

this has been brought up with similar capture and hold games and i can say from experiance a large part of the community is gonna want this post release