Shop Sounds

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willisee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2009

I know this has probably already been mentioned, but as an audio request I would find it nice for there to be some sort of noise when a item has been purchased. It would just limit the accidental double purchase that I've even fallen pray to without even knowing i clicked twice.

micha

Adjudicator

07-19-2009

+1, sounds for buying/selling would be great.

redit

Adjudicator

07-19-2009

I want an opening shop sound that goes:
"Lampoil, rope, bombs. You want it? It's yours my friend. As long as you have enough rubies."

Ferisar

07-19-2009

Whilst that'd be fun, redit...
I think it might turn into "how do I get wood" for newbies, who'd spend half the game looking for those. XD

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2009

I fully support short sound clips playing whenever you buy an item, lest combine several items to make a single epic item. Buying items in LoL right now is really bland compared to buying items in DotA. In LoL, I just put my items aside after completing an awesome, game-turning item, but in DotA, I feel the actual effect that the item will have in battle and quickly apply for a suicide mission involving the enemy team and their fountain.

BODAK

07-20-2009

suggestion to use similiar lines for a shop -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc

that would own so much

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

07-21-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Great suggestions guys, that would definitely add a lot to the shop experience.