Pls dont nerf wriggles

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11c3a87c58a36a

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Dear Riot,

after TSMs tripple Wriggle build and their success, im worried that you will nerf one of my favorite items.

Pls dont nerf Wriggles dmg against jungle mobs, just because getting 3 is actually a very effective strategy.

Sincerely, a wriggles fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryedan View Post
Wriggles is very cheap for the stats it offers, and the ward slot is really good. I'm not sure if design wants to do anything about it specifically, but it's been on the radar for a while.
Then keep it on radar and away from patch notes.

Manchurial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2011

Triple Wriggles = New Meta.

DomoxKun

08-18-2011

they wont nerf it. its obvious that the champion pick was better and they had a better laning phase.

Astax

08-18-2011

Its going to become a Team Unique item.

BlueSentinel

08-18-2011

Nothing stops the other team to buy 3 wriggle and do the exact same thing, its not broken.

3v3ryone

08-18-2011

Wriggles isn't that good, because first you have to get advantage before you can farm dragon/baron in peace. Other items can allow you to win fights for it. The thing in TSM vs M game was that TSM killed someone and then went for baron/dragon which is why they got it.

Regards

08-18-2011

PLAY SUPPORT

(Soraka face here)

BUY WRIGGLES

Ryedan

Visual Designer

08-18-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Wriggles is very cheap for the stats it offers, and the ward slot is really good. I'm not sure if design wants to do anything about it specifically, but it's been on the radar for a while.

zzbzq

08-18-2011

I buy 2-3 wriggles on every champion.

chuck enormis

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSentinel View Post
Nothing stops the other team to buy 3 wriggle and do the exact same thing, its not broken.
yeah and locket wasnt broken because everyone could buy it.

1234511 ... 15