The Intel Extreme Masters at Gamescom Schedule is Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rogith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdekaiser View Post
Please take spoiler posts out of this thread.
lol?

People will be talking about the games?

Don't read the thread if you don't want spoilers.

Troubling

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horobosu View Post
Where's millenium vs revenge! :S

That's what i wanna know.

Jansports

08-18-2011

myR millenium hasn't happened. Relax Gamescon is a huge event, there might be technical schedualing player problems going on we just don't know.

But if you DO know when the stream'll start up again please post so I can be sure to alt tab out of game to watch.

TheAndy

08-18-2011

i don't like the communications on this one seems like Riot doesn't care about it even half as much as Dreamhack. in terms of coverage at least.

Archdeacon

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAndy View Post
i don't like the communications on this one seems like Riot doesn't care about it even half as much as Dreamhack. in terms of coverage at least.

I'm wondering if it's actually in Riots control at this point. There's other games kicking around, some of which might also be running late/over-schedule. Not entirely sure Riot is to blame on this one, but I could be wrong.

It's not uncommon for schedules to get jocked around a bit during events like this.

Nojito

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAndy View Post
This is ESL's tournament

evilpeoples

08-18-2011

what is going on... it tells me to come back at 16:15 for the next game but myR-Millenium hasnt started yet. Are they skipping this match and going to go directly to TSM-alternate?

demu24

08-18-2011

Can u guys help me with this? Tell me what time is in your country right now and tell me how many hours remaining for the next mach! please.

Click Accept Guy

Web Content Manager

08-18-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Hey folks,
Due to some hiccups in the schedule, the MyRevenge-Millennium matchup won't be broadcasted and will instead just be covered with a roundup on our IEM site. We're pressing forward with the TSM-ALTERNATE match, and don't anticipate getting further off track today.

MrCuddlePants

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Wrangler View Post
Hey folks,
Due to some hiccups in the schedule, the MyRevenge-Millennium matchup won't be broadcasted and will instead just be covered with a roundup on our IEM site. We're pressing forward with the TSM-ALTERNATE match, and don't anticipate getting further off track today.