Add More Rune Sorting Options?

Yes. 24 100.00%
No. 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Better Rune Sorting?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZSabre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-19-2009

It would be VERY useful to sort runes by options such as %, HP regen, MP regen, etc.. at least some form of basic sorting would be nice.. Though the current sorting is just too basic. What do y'all think?

Elaith

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

Please please please. Right now its just a cluttered mess and its a little overwhelming honestly.

Spaztastik

07-20-2009

Runes are really confusing, i just pick my tier 3 runes, go to the bottom of my list and choose one out of the last ones displayed.

Marduke

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

Something is in the works to address this issue.

micha

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

+1

Dargonaut

07-21-2009

Yeah, more granularity in rune sorting is needed.
I feel like you should be able to see more runes at once in the grab bag, too, but maybe this wouldn't be an issue with better sorting.

I also think that you should be able to swap two runes by dropping one from the grab bag onto a placed rune in the Runebook. Right now the placed rune has to be removed first and the rune I wanted from the bag would often slide out of view when I did this.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

07-21-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This week we are making the current rune sorting much smarter automatically. In the future we will add more sorting options as well.

Phalanx

07-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
This week we are making the current rune sorting much smarter automatically. In the future we will add more sorting options as well.

Sound good, cant wait to see it. I really like the rune concept : )

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Thank you lol. I know a few people who sat and made rune pages for hours to perfect what they were doing.