Dominion Release date for US server?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerfectBeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

They said you CAN play this @ Games Com..... After Pax is done... shortly (that soon word they often use.... ) You can play it.. so like September... or even November.... they always tease us... so dont expect it soon....Maybe December as a Christmas gift....

Quizard Raderack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

Only next month?
Really?

ANDERBLACKHAWK

08-18-2011

Riot games is doing publicity and demos at Gamescom, that will finish the 21 August. So surely they'll wait a couple of weeks and they'll release "Dominion" to middle of September.

QbiinZ

08-18-2011

bet this sh*t doesnt come out for a couple months, then expect servers to be down for a week the day it comes out

FrostyPhi

08-19-2011

Quote:
My point being if they released it tomorrow everyone would still complain about something, either being too unbalanced or taking too long to come out or whatever. I mean **** it is a free game, show some **** gratitude for Christ's sake.
not being ungratefull, being CURIOUS they have been teasing the entire comunity for like a month now, is only fair people get at least a date, even if it is in two years from now, we just want to know, wouldt hurt at least have a "beta" testing going on or idk.. anything? just its a little frustrating that they anounce dominion like a great game feature (im really looking forward to play it) and have live streaming of people playing actual championships of it and just getting a "when its ready" for the rest of the world, really feels like "stfu, we dont care about you" from riot.. they have done a GREAT job with LoL up until now, idk why they have to be so cautious about the release

good game (literally) and good job Riot, just plz be more open to the huge comunity that u have gathered

greetings

Milca

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurathorin View Post
This year. They haven't set an official date yet.
So is the mac version of LoL
05/27/2010 news
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=122237

Y0ssa

08-20-2011

I belive game is not everything. mod maybe ready but they needs to implement it on 5mio players platform?

+ making people asking for it, waiting for it and so on makes a great commercial... its not only IT problem but "merchandise problem"
at least this is my point of view.

I like to play lol in current version and will wait till domi is out... then I will need to ger rid of my family and work... and start playing

anyone can take me home? need only a desk, internet and a place where i can connect a plug to charge my PC...

Azreken

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectBeast View Post
They said you CAN play this @ Games Com..... After Pax is done... shortly (that soon word they often use.... ) You can play it.. so like September... or even November.... they always tease us... so dont expect it soon....Maybe December as a Christmas gift....
And by shortly after Riot means expect it around 2014.

n00bsause

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyPhi View Post
not being ungratefull, being CURIOUS they have been teasing the entire comunity for like a month now, is only fair people get at least a date, even if it is in two years from now, we just want to know, wouldt hurt at least have a "beta" testing going on or idk.. anything? just its a little frustrating that they anounce dominion like a great game feature (im really looking forward to play it) and have live streaming of people playing actual championships of it and just getting a "when its ready" for the rest of the world, really feels like "stfu, we dont care about you" from riot.. they have done a GREAT job with LoL up until now, idk why they have to be so cautious about the release

good game (literally) and good job Riot, just plz be more open to the huge comunity that u have gathered

greetings
it has been way longer than a month that we have been teased for new map... more like almost a year

BlindandCynical

08-21-2011

Well since DOTA2 is confirmed not going to be out until 2012 i dont expect to see Dominion until late NOV at the earliest.

123456 ... 7