Get Riot K-9 Nasus for Free at Gamescom!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

08-16-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Summoners!

It’s been nearly a year since we began giving away Riot Squad Singed to summoners who came to visit us at live events. Since so much time has passed, we thought that it was only appropriate to allow Singed to step down from his tour of duty as Riot Police and retire. With Riot Squad Singed now a limited skin, that means we have room for a new member of the unit!

It is my pleasure to announce that the brand new Riot K-9 Nasus skin will now be available for free anywhere that you travel to meet Rioterz in person, starting his grand debut at Gamescom 2011 in Cologne, Germany!

If you can’t make it all the way to Germany to join us at Gamescom, Riot K-9 Nasus will be available for purchase in the League of Legends store for the duration of the event for 975 RP. After that, this awesome skin will be going back into the vault until our next major live event, so don’t miss your chance to snag Riot K-9 Nasus while he’s available!

If you’re going to be in attendance at Gamescom this year, don’t forget to stop by the Riot Games booth to pick up a Riot K-9 Nasus of your very own! We’ll see you on the show floor!

BeefNoodleHouse3

08-16-2011

Yay nasus skin! =)

Maengsk

08-16-2011

Skin looks great.

One question, though... Is there any visual change when he ults? Looking at the last image, I don't notice a difference.

Giant Douche

08-16-2011

Wonder what the inspiration was =P

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Germany, huh?

Glad to see you're putting him for sale in the in-game shop too. Still a shame Riot Singed wasn't on sale during the past three conventions though.

Captain Fuzzpaw

08-16-2011

Gosh I wish I could go there

MissLuv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-16-2011

I hope you give for free on Twitter contests too!

MetalGrunt

08-16-2011

are you putting it in the store too? Or am I going to have to buy it for 100 dollars on ebay?

Rabbitsuit

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGrunt View Post
are you putting it in the store too? Or am I going to have to buy it for 100 dollars on ebay?
It says it'll be in store for 975RP in the post.

Riot K-9 Nasus will be available for purchase in the League of Legends store for the duration of the event for 975 RP.

GtJokerX

Recruiter

08-16-2011

Nice but I like the original better =X

1234511 ... 29