Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SolUmbra

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisLakers View Post
Sorry but none of these troubleshooting methods are working please fix this issue riot!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Aye I know your pain. I haven't played much, mostly due to this update, but I've followed every instruction, from the clock resync to the firewall issue, to the automatic updates, and everything of mine was already set where it needed to be. I still get that error message as soon as I try to sign in the game.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

I was able to get mine to work, but it was not what I was expecting at all.

From my laptop somehow my wired and wireless connections were both turned on, so the game client was getting confused as to which port of entry it should be using.

Soon as I disabled my wireless and reseated the ethernet jack all was well.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

08-16-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
I was able to get mine to work, but it was not what I was expecting at all.

From my laptop somehow my wired and wireless connections were both turned on, so the game client was getting confused as to which port of entry it should be using.

Soon as I disabled my wireless and reseated the ethernet jack all was well.
Thanks for this tidbit! It is certainly an interesting fix. If you re-enable your wireless adapter do you get the problem again?

Do you mind attaching 2 Network Info logs? One with it working and one with it failing.

NetworkInfo Log: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...etworkinfo-log

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

08-16-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolUmbra View Post
Aye I know your pain. I haven't played much, mostly due to this update, but I've followed every instruction, from the clock resync to the firewall issue, to the automatic updates, and everything of mine was already set where it needed to be. I still get that error message as soon as I try to sign in the game.
Can send in a support ticket that includes your Lolclient and Network Info Logs?
NetworkInfo Log: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...etworkinfo-log

Support Site:
support.leagueoflegends.com

In order to get the most clean and concise service be sure to put a clear description of your problem(in case an agent other than me receives the ticket).

RF Komos

08-16-2011

Nossaj puts the Pro in Proactive. Thanks mate

FinalBosss

08-16-2011

I've tried everything including the checking the ports, I only have the wireless going for me. =/

o0The Grimace0o

08-16-2011

I've read all the post, and I have tried everything everybody says. But I still the the login error...

N1njagoph3r

08-17-2011

Thats what happened to me and then i got banned on one leave because of their server. Thanks alot Riot.

SGTLammy007

08-17-2011

thanks riot...you know you could've timed this in a matience or something not in the middle of a game!!!!!! :P such a love hate relationship we have

CodeMonkey5674

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

I love how I've posted on this page twice and they both have been deleted.. Thanks Riot.. Glad to know you care..

If you want to answer this time my issue is as follows: After I enter my login information and press login, I get a message that says "the server is busy, try again later" or something to that effect. I've tried all of the fixes and still the same thing happens. I tried using the LOL installer fix and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Any suggestions. I am going through withdrawals...