Udyr Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaad Teh Baad

05-10-2010

Shouldnt Udyr be showing us how to play Udyr?

Devan

05-10-2010

I dodge arrows with bear stance all the time.

blacksoul178

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drekke View Post
okay then I guess, should I move on to his lack of armor pen? Or maybe the part where he does no damage until level 11? Oh wait, how about the fact that he put 9 points into utility so he could get greed? Or the part where he uses berserker's greaves?
i like the fact that someone who probably doesnt have the hero and prolly never (or barely never) played him thinks he knows what hes talking about

armor pen >??? if you actualy read the build , i say lower in the description , that final items to get are bloodthirster/last whisper, black cleaver/last whisper, why final items ? cause stark gives u some armor pen early along with lifesteal/IAS = better, trinity gives damage, slow, mana,health, +130 % damage, = better, nashor gives attack speed, AP (turtle shield!) and 25 % cd reduction , that gives a 4 sec cd on all skills... trinity proc ! and constant bear stance speed bonus= better,

whats wrong with zerker greaves ? attack speed is good for udyr !,

2nd, why 9 points into utility ? 4 % extra regen, 5 % extra exp , and the defensive masteries are frigging lame unless you make it a full defensive build

no damage until lvl 11 ?!?!? thats the use of +damage runes, you get attack speed items (wich are cheaper then attack damage ones), at lvl 3 you hit ~ 80 , most heroes wont hit that much b4 they reach lvl 10-12,
and yeh.... tiger is useless unless its lvl 4-5, under that level its a waste of mana, the only reason to get tiger is for the 2 second dot wich deals a ton of damage, then go back to turtle/bear, to stun/shield , regen

why attack speed ? survival and damage, ive tryed pure damage builds, its **** ,
attack faster = you leech life and mana more effectively ( life steal = your invincible), you can farm easyer , and it maxes your damage output with the attack damage runes .

try it before you QQ,
and the goal aint always to burst the ennemies down to shreds in a second,
my old build was turtle, bear, turtle , tiger, and then max turtle and tiger until both were at top , its alot less effective,alot squishyer and youll run out of mana trying to chase/escaping someone even a little bit , going turtle bear till lvl 10 , saves mana and allows your to switch to your best stances alot more often then switching twice and being totaly oom, ( sheen trinity proc !!! hello!)

if you follow this build youll see, no you wont burst the **** out of people early in game, but early in game , people will be ******ed enought to think they can kill you while your just gonna slowly destroy them taking nearly no damage,
also , turtle = win versus haras, and allows you good tanking capabilities in team fights

PastorPain

05-10-2010

I'm a Udyr user (among other champs). I usually build Malady, rageblade, Trinity (or mallet). The malady+rageblade build is definitely a decent DPS one. I have to admit that I've noticed with this typical build, Udyr doesn't have the most survivability.

I feel that Phreak's build is great if you wanna tank a bit better (assuming you already have a main tank on your team).

I'll prolly use both builds, but will make it dependent on my team's needs. It definitely makes Udyr a bit more versatile.

Thank you for the Spotlight video. It has definitely allowed me to be a lot more verstaile with Udyr.

Keller

05-11-2010

Tiger stance > Phoenix stance unless your farming or lucky. Always.

f3nyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

That was some lame spot light. your team is completly ignoring towers. Lets talk about 3 tanks pushing 1 foe that doesnt even got a decent build. Also lease stop doing videos with a Shen on your team. this videos are like look at Shens ultimate spotlight.

MookieNJ

05-14-2010

Now that Phoenix has been nerfed can we get a new spotlight and video on how to kill the golem buff at level 1? :P

Sanatiel

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3nyx View Post
That was some lame spot light. your team is completly ignoring towers. Lets talk about 3 tanks pushing 1 foe that doesnt even got a decent build. Also lease stop doing videos with a Shen on your team. this videos are like look at Shens ultimate spotlight.
lol