The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowTyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2011

This is amazing i cant see how most games do not use stuff like this.

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkAuRrKo View Post
What about the players that are bad, and trying to have fun...But can't stand for them self, what if they get miss judged and banned? Is this all right?
Yeah, this always puzzled me...the "Unksilled" report. Is the policy really to lay the ban hammer on our community of newcomers or is this a cleaver way to filter out all the mean spirited or troll reports in mass?

Naxtoof

08-12-2011

After doing some of this i have lost almost all hope for humanity T.T

Domethius

Recruiter

08-13-2011

has any one seen any IP at all for these I have done over a dozen cases with no sign of compensation this is a really great Idea but seems to be lacking follow threw that said things id add
1. ability to track your completed cases and ip earnings
2. standard tab to get to the tribunal area instead of links to links to link to link
3.the ability to leave notes on cases
4. the ability to put forth other players for false reporting say you get a case were its clear there reporting to be jerks we should be able to flag said user for crying wolf if you will
5. a recommended punishment tab I feel that we should be able to recommend a punishment for example I came across one case with 12 game reports of almost every one in the game and it was bad like jaw dropping how is this guy not perma banned already I would have liked to not only leave a note on his file but recommend a permanent ban
6.and this ones just icing on the cake unlock able skins or icons or even tittles for participating say at 100 correct cases judged you get a unique icon and at 500 you get a skin and 1000 some free rp and so forth ya know as a bonus

any way thats all I got for you for now hope this gets to some one who reads it.

foul balls

08-14-2011

i would like to see a comment line. commenting on some cases would make it clear on what i saw to punish or not punish! this might be an asset 4 judgement.

imperialwizard90

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killabeez View Post
Now let's take out the scrubs one by one!
its a game if some one calls you a worthless race that is part of mankind during a battle who cares this is just a game if some hurts your feeling your a coward and a female breeding cat so suck it up and play this free game thats all

aka theres no need for this

xragex0

08-15-2011

yay a good band system but 1 problem... how do u expect a game like LoL that has 1 of the worst online communities to make good judgments upon its fellow community....

I mean.. no offense Riot but you have ALOT of trolls, now they are just going to troll your vote band system.....

Honestly I think you should invest your money into more game admins instead of programing for this.. to have a real, fair, and in my opinion better band system

Domethius

Recruiter

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xragex0 View Post
yay a good band system but 1 problem... how do u expect a game like LoL that has 1 of the worst online communities to make good judgments upon its fellow community....

I mean.. no offense Riot but you have ALOT of trolls, now they are just going to troll your vote band system.....

Honestly I think you should invest your money into more game admins instead of programing for this.. to have a real, fair, and in my opinion better band system
ah but you see the hope is that if you judge to many incorrectly that you lose the power and id hope that they have people reviewing even if there voted absolved

Wait dont killme

08-19-2011

the code that i gotta enter doesnt show.. it only shows an "X" encased with a white box

MrFlamingCat

08-24-2011

The cat is impressed. Can't wait to hit level 30 and begin the judgement. I think this system will also encourage players to improve their behavior in-game. Glad I discovered the tribunal.