Introducing the new Lead European Community Manager

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tecumseh

05-13-2010

Hello everyone,

Im Tecumseh, the new Lead European Community Manager here at Riot Games. I'm really excited to be joining Riot, where my job is to be the voice of the English speaking European community, alongside managing the rest of the European Community Management Team. Together, well do our absolute best to ensure European players are heard and receive the quality and commitment Riot is known for. Were rightly proud of our achievements and the dedication that drives us will be no different in Europe.

If you're from across the Channel, or have a degree in English literature, please avert your eyes and skip the next paragraph.

Cor blimey, lads 'n' lasses, Tecumseh here to look after you minging lot. Rules are simple: no posting posh and effin an jeffin on the forums, no hassling other geezers, and no being a berk. I'm here to have fun and hate having to be a copper, but I'll bollock then batter any muppet causing mither. No worries though, I'm not mental, and if you fancy a natter add me as a mate in game.

Cheers,

Tecumseh

PS: no, that last paragraph is not quite how we speak over here, but we have to indulge foreign stereotypes every once in a while.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2010

Hello, Nice to meet you!

Have fun holding up those servers hope you guys do a great job!

YellowName

05-13-2010

Hi! Welcome to the good side.

Noxywoxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2010

So we meet again eh?

This time you shall not be the victor!

Welcometh!

Roymachine

05-13-2010

This is my son Kyle.

Kyle: Sup.

Opiyel Guabiran

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Cor blimey, lads 'n' lasses, Tecumseh here to look after you minging lot. Rules are simple: no posting posh and effin an jeffin on the forums, no hassling other geezers, and no being a berk. I'm here to have fun and hate having to be a copper, but I'll bollock then batter any muppet causing mither. No worries though, I'm not mental, and if you fancy a natter add me as a mate in game.
I think that paragraph made my mind explode from awesomeness.

I'll have to add you and play against you

SpyGoat

05-13-2010

Welcome

Randle

05-13-2010

Ha I like your style and welcome

nicolo

Vice President of International Business

05-13-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Welcome "back" !

;-)

Sbad

05-13-2010

Welcome ^.^

1234511 ... 12