League of Legends Joins the MLG Pro Circuit

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seesla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Wowww. i was just in raleigh, north carolina for a month on *vacation*. deprived of league of legends. if this came a month earlier it woulda made my *vacation* much better.

Doubletees

Recruiter

08-12-2011

Can't wait to watch it.

EpicTurtles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

I'm getting bored of seeing the same 4 teams, hoping for some wild card new bloods next season. Oh yeah, and awesome about getting inducted.

Tolza

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3Reap3R View Post
Forgive me if I am not up to date, but who are Curse Gaming ? ^^
they used to be unR or something like that

HEX Zero Limitz

08-12-2011

Quote:
i know right. where did they come from?

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

08-12-2011
3 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Curse Gaming were formerly known as unRestricted (Pobelter, Lapaka, Doublelift, LiQuid112, NyJacky, DontMashMe, Jsura, SYDTKO)

Fuz2o

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Curse Gaming were formerly known as unRestricted (Pobelter, Lapaka, Doublelift, LiQuid112, NyJacky, DontMashMe, Jsura)
SYDTKO hater.

Erekai

08-12-2011

Awesome. MLG matches are so good.

IronManZ

08-12-2011

Quote:
Major League Gaming has inducted League of Legends as an official title of their Pro Circuit!
Read: "MLG received a ton of money that we paid to make our game one of the official titles (while the prize pool is pathetic cause we are not willing to give away 50k to make it somewhat worth it."

"Yes, we do that instead of developing actually interesting heroes (sooo many Skarners, Leonas and Wukongs because they're awesome) and fixing what's wrong with current ones (Shen, Shaco, Eve, Twitch, Karma)."

OriginZ

08-12-2011

Awesome!

12345612 ... 16