@Riot: Current Bugs

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VegaRose

08-12-2011

Why does no one ever put Rumble's bugs up?

Hookatore

08-12-2011

Havent heard any about him

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegaRose View Post
Why does no one ever put Rumble's bugs up?
If there are bugs, please let me know.

Volt Punch

08-12-2011

bump, good job.

xPillowPantsx

08-12-2011

I've experienced several of these, so far the worst has been the Yi Alpha Strike bug. Please fix ;(

DefaultChar

Riot Intern Team

08-12-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Awesome list. Should be quite helpful, thank you

Quote:
Friends that have recently logged on often show up as level 0 with a default summoner portrait and stay that way.
Am I correct in that this only persists until the user has their status changed (Joining Queue, Starting a Custom Game, etc.)?

Quote:
If you view another summoner's profile, go to the shop and back to the profile page, it will show your profile, but retain the name in the text box. This prevents you from reviewing the other summoner's profile page again (enter does not work on the name, it thinks you're viewing theirs) until you view another summoner's page and then back.
Has anyone found any other negative behavior around this? Rune Page Names being wrong, etc.?

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Am I correct in that this only persists until the user has their status changed (Joining Queue, Starting a Custom Game, etc.)?
This certainly seems to be the case. It will persist at least up to inviting to your game (showing as default in the invite window).

Quote:
Has anyone found any other negative behavior around this? Rune Page Names being wrong, etc.?
Negative, it simply prevents you from trying to re-view that same other summoner's page again until you view someone else's (view yours, view friend B, store, view yours, can't view friend B, must view friend C then B).

Proto Olimar

08-12-2011

As Kassadin, sometimes when using his q + e against someone with a banshee's veil will cause both of his skills to be negated. I'm unsure whether this is a bug or a game mechanic where BV causes around a .1 sec period where all unfriendly skills are blocked.

UltimateTrainer

08-12-2011

sometimes when I was playing morde I saw the creeps as 2D instead of 3D and sorc boots was needlessly large rod

D Dominicano

08-12-2011

Here are some shaco bugs:

When someone places a regular sight ward, and a shaco then places a JitB in range of it, the JitB is revealed as if it was a vision ward.

When you cast 2-shiv and the enemy walks out of sight(I.E a brush), the 2-shiv disappears and they dont take damage.

12345612 ... 28