Off Topic : I hate NOOBS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

Ok firstly i dont hate noobs. They are welcome. But not to play with me when i'm level 30 with 500+ games played.

I play a 8/4/8 Brand - decent score nothing to brag about - but the Jarvan who was 3/4/9 starts calling everyone noobs, brings team morale down and when they ace us ONCE and the kill scores are 25 each they SURRENDER!

sciyth

08-11-2011

i don't like brands that feed gp bot then farm bot whole game. or trist that feed swain mid. inexcusible after swain nerfs and trist has a free ignite and had ignite on top of that

killedbyheal

08-11-2011

Meh people who think they are PRO always exist. why don't you invite the jarvan for a 1 vs 1 game and kick his ass YSfighterr? If you win then spam noob to him

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

I'd love to but it was late and i was annoyed.

The Reagan

08-11-2011

TBH, I love Nocturnes who ult and then die.

Allied Nocturne : DARKNESSSSSSSS
An ally has been slain!

HUEHUEHUE

Velkorious

08-11-2011

This reminds me of my first ranked game.

I was in a party of 4, however our fifth player was a 0/11 Vlad.

And I haven't played ranked since.

sciyth

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkorious View Post
This reminds me of my first ranked game.

I was in a party of 4, however our fifth player was a 0/11 Vlad.

And I haven't played ranked since.
In my last ranked game i had a heimer that did pretty close to the same thing. he went 4/11/2. and the entire game he swore that heimer was good in ranked even though everyone on my team and the enemy team agreed he was trash outside of normals.

Treegrass

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynn51 View Post
TBH, I love Nocturnes who ult and then die.

Allied Nocturne : DARKNESSSSSSSS
An ally has been slain!

HUEHUEHUE
lol that reminds me of something i did yesterday
ok to begin i'll say that i am pretty good at nocturne, and he is my main w/ a 67% win rate (i think) in ranked. so i gank top, almost get a kill, and hang around to push a little. the enemy wukong stays in lane at around 10% hp. all of a sudden, their mid (either annie or orianna) came running out of the bush. i know im about to die as they are chasing me, so i ult to the wukong when im really low, cus if im gonna die i might as well take someone with me, and i got him to like 10 hp but then he killed me

then later after they aced us, they were pushing mid inhibitor turret. im the second one up, and wukong had stayed with the team even though he was really low. i ulted to him at the turret, got the kill, and then somehow i got out of the other four of them, with spell shield, duskbringer, and some help from taric. we ended up winning that game just thought i would share that, cus im bored

killedbyheal

08-11-2011

Sometime Noc like is either overconfident or plain stupid, nothing compared to the Yorick I got which is 1/17.

DiZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

08-11-2011

4.9 kda with irelia over 17 games
55% win/loss
sad
face