Team ZAM vs. Riot Games @ PAX

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CF Furyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2009

Wtb video

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

09-17-2009
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Wow just saw this thread!

As one of the players (I'm Travis), it was a fun match, and we had a good time with all 3 of our matches at PAX. I don't think anyone was trying to say the best LoL players from Riot were at PAX, but we were the best players from Riot AT PAX.

Jeff is one of the best players, but the rest of us are just good. The big thing is we just had a strat and were well coordinated, and everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing.

The combination of Sivir + Taric's ult on at the same time combined with Morgana's shield and Blitz's ability to separate their team was pretty devastating.

All in all it was fun, and can't wait to get the video out!

Captain Teemo

09-22-2009

is this video ever going up?

Xagur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarf View Post
hopefully it was a closer game than when you played us.. us being the beta testers you guys played on friday although I think we would have had a better chance if that shout caster didn't keep telling them where we were

and yeah Jeff is a beast with Sivir

who isnt a beast with sivir?

YummyCheese

Adjudicator

09-23-2009

What happened to the video?
I know you guys are VERY busy, but i was really interested in watching it.

An update plz?

Mikelian

09-24-2009

they forgot it come on guys GOGO YOUTUBE

fuzzy logic

09-25-2009

I once made a music video for fun to Weezer's "Beverly Hills." That's a three and a half minute song. It took me around 30+ hours just to edit that together.

I imagine putting this ZAM vs RIOT video together will take significant time, if they do it right.

Anyways, I'm patiently waiting for the video too, but don't worry about it too much RIOT .

Love the game. Rock on.

Mikelian

09-25-2009

well actually mate i am a graphic designer so i know all the timework and skills needed for that job and it aint so bad... especialy for ppl with so much experience and skills as current developers...
put it on a you tube for god sakes

toomad

09-26-2009

the cake (video) is a lie!

ben4zwin

09-26-2009

Yeah the video is taking for ever to go up