Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DudeDontTazeMe

08-10-2011

At first i tried to open LoL and it kept giving me the i dont have internet connection error check ur firewall kind of thing. well i did both. still didnt work. so i unistalled. now when i click the download button it goes to a connection has timed out page. tried it multiple times. idk what to do now. someone help

Arcanec

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicDucks View Post
revise
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe"

With

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.69\deploy\LolClient.exe

for the update on the client, if you have firewall problems.

Hey, this worked for me. It seems that last night my XP decided to update itself and it had something to do with Windows Security.
Suffice to say, after adding another firewall exception for the above file name I was able to connect to PvP.net.

Give it a shot, and +1 to the Nossaj for starting this thread.

Walmart

08-10-2011

I've updated windows, added the exception through firewall, synced my clock with windows time and then with a few other programs, restarted my computer several times and still i get the same error message servers are busy try again later. can anyone help?

Freethinker10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

same thing...I keep getting...ever since the new patch...it will hit 33% and then just stop....when I press play and go to type my user name and password in, it says "The Server is Currently Busy: Please Try Again Later." I have reset my clock...my router, modem, computer. I tried repairing...I tried using Rsync...I am about to re-install. Everyone I have seen reinstall has had a bad conclusion after. Riot...PLEASE HELP! I want my LOL

Disownage

08-10-2011

i was wondering if i could get any help on my leauge of legends ingame screen,i was wondering how i did i accidently change the ingame screen to a web browser so i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix that

feonix187

08-10-2011

I was getting the same problem with the pvp.net kernal message about the RADS. i restarted the computer and re-launched LOL now it loads and when i press play nothing happens... it never opens the log in screen. i checked running processes and it is shown but nothing ever pops up. this is driving me crazy someone please advise!?

CubanRefugee

08-10-2011

Looks like everything is working today for me. Problem with Riot's patch server perhaps?

Huidos

08-10-2011

espa?ol por fa vor ?

GanJaBFD

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walmart View Post
I've updated windows, added the exception through firewall, synced my clock with windows time and then with a few other programs, restarted my computer several times and still i get the same error message servers are busy try again later. can anyone help?
As my earlier post stated... Don't update to window's time server use another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanJaBFD View Post
I just recently had the RADs Error, began to debug myself. Found that my error was fixed when I synced with another time site then time.windows.com. Also note I was unable to contact time.windows.com.

I ended up using time.nist.gov to update my clock... Why the game requires your clock to be up to date is beyond me but it fixed my problem.

Edit: On a side note, being a programmer, why is it this "company" is "new" yet some of the "software" on this site is old? Such an example being this vB_Editor I'm typing into..

Des Ex

08-12-2011

I keep getting the RADS error randomly. Finally it decided to stay around. I did everything short of re-install, and now i cant even do that. I get an error trying to get it to download..

Edit: Got it to download.

Edit2: Now its giving this error when i try to start up the game.
RADS error
Unspecified error has occurred. Please check the Logs for more info.

( USER)[18:39:42.363] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: Riot Application Distribution System (c) 2010 Riot Games (version 1.0.0.213)
( ERROR)[18:40:03.452] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[18:40:45.461] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: Failed to download version information
( ERROR)[18:40:45.461] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: SelfUpdate failed

Thats all the log says.