Connection Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xViiZiioNz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

<3 first page, thumbs up if u like pizza

Hotshot988

08-09-2011

Hey what if the time and date are already right? and when i go to my cmd then i type net start 32time and i get access denied and a systom 5 error? wtf please help.i was told by jesse from riot that is how i can sync my time/date.

Wagenbach

08-09-2011

All yesterday I had the RADs error, until I used googles public DNS.

Now today I get nothing but unable to connect to pvp.net server. I have charter internet, I have spent around 5 hours today alone trying to get it fixed(It was occuring on european servers as well, except i was able to get all the way to character select a couple times). I have done every single recommendation on this forum, reinstalled 4 times, contacted charter internet 3 times on the phone, and twice on chat. They all say "its a problem with the game, contact riot" no matter how much I tell them I dont think thats the case. I have officially spent more time in the last 2 days trying to get the game to work, than I have played in the last week.

Youniverse

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagenbach View Post
All yesterday I had the RADs error, until I used googles public DNS.

Now today I get nothing but unable to connect to pvp.net server. I have charter internet, I have spent around 5 hours today alone trying to get it fixed(It was occuring on european servers as well, except i was able to get all the way to character select a couple times). I have done every single recommendation on this forum, reinstalled 4 times, contacted charter internet 3 times on the phone, and twice on chat. They all say "its a problem with the game, contact riot" no matter how much I tell them I dont think thats the case. I have officially spent more time in the last 2 days trying to get the game to work, than I have played in the last week.
I had RADS error until I synced my windows clock with the server: time.windows.com. Why thats causing a RADS error I have no clue...

KellyCatMeow

08-10-2011

I have the Rads error too and I un-installed the game and try to re-installed it, but the link on LoL website doesn't work to re- download it I mean

GanJaBFD

08-10-2011

I just recently had the RADs Error, began to debug myself. Found that my error was fixed when I synced with another time site then time.windows.com. Also note I was unable to contact time.windows.com.

I ended up using time.nist.gov to update my clock... Why the game requires your clock to be up to date is beyond me but it fixed my problem.

Edit: On a side note, being a programmer, why is it this "company" is "new" yet some of the "software" on this site is old? Such an example being this vB_Editor I'm typing into..

CubanRefugee

08-10-2011

If you haven't, make sure you update all your Windows Updates. Apparently something came out that is causing connection issues. Once I updated, restarted the PC, everything fired up with no problem.

haUpl

08-10-2011

what with mac users? I have same problem here.

MagicDucks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

revise
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.68\deploy\LolClient.exe"

With

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.69\deploy\LolClient.exe

for the update on the client, if you have firewall problems.

AstroViper

08-10-2011

yes I did and I did try other regions too as I thought maybe it was the incorrect one but I do know im logged into the North America one.