Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flying Toilet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremojo View Post
what is Shiny?
Project Shiny was a graphics overhaul that Riot announced last year but never really delivered in full. I think they have done a lot on it though and the newly re-modeled champs like Tryn and Kayle and Janna are part of the Project Shiny development. But like a lot of things Riot announced it way too early and ended up moving on to other more important projects.

puremojo

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Toilet View Post
Project Shiny was a graphics overhaul that Riot announced last year but never really delivered in full. I think they have done a lot on it though and the newly re-modeled champs like Tryn and Kayle and Janna are part of the Project Shiny development. But like a lot of things Riot announced it way too early and ended up moving on to other more important projects.
Announced it too early huh? Almost reminds me of another project......oh wait...

Treegrass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciyth View Post
I think that when dominion comes out we as a community should all try to get on and do a game to look for bugs. All Mac on both teams preferably.
this is a great idea. i was actually planning to do something like this with 9 friends for a couple games, to get used to the feel of the map and the new items, so i would love to do this.

sciyth

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAsT102 View Post
this is a great idea. i was actually planning to do something like this with 9 friends for a couple games, to get used to the feel of the map and the new items, so i would love to do this.
we need to set a time and date and remind ppl to join the Apple Tree chat room.

YSfighter

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciyth View Post
we need to set a time and date and remind ppl to join the Apple Tree chat room.
I am so in!

sciyth

08-10-2011

We shall battle like gentleman my good sirs and madams at an appointed tee time. I shall play thee most honorable cho gath most likely. Pray tell! What shall you most likely play as my good sir?

YSfighter

08-10-2011

I will most probably play as either the glorious King Rammus or as a mysterious Ghost Gangplank

sciyth

08-10-2011

you haz skins? I want skins but the Mac client is to uncertain for me to invest anymore money into. I have grungy nunu, riot singed and pax jax

YSfighter

08-10-2011

I bought Ghost GP, i was awarded King Rammus.

sciyth

08-10-2011

award king rammus? how?