@IronStylus : Dominion Sneak-peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blahdiblah

08-09-2011

I agree, Ironstylus for president!

Rales

08-09-2011

Yes~

Razlaghul

08-09-2011

Agreed, Iron is quickly becoming my favorite red. Mainly because a few weeks ago there was a thread super late at night with him talking about trying to fall asleep with meds. I can't remember details but I was lol'n pretty hard.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-09-2011
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We try to spread out Riot posts between NA and EU. Some of the other concept artists talk in the EU forums to show our European community some love. IronStylus has sort of become the concept artist rep for NA.

GG!
I definitely need to get my rear onto the EU forums as well. I really love being active in the community, I wish there were more hours in the day!

I will make the effort to spread the love around =D I'd love to get a world-wide feel for our amazing fan base.

Myke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I definitely need to get my rear onto the EU forums as well. I really love being active in the community, I wish there were more hours in the day!

I will make the effort to spread the love around =D I'd love to get a world-wide feel for our amazing fan base.
Don't you leave us

Jellyxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

You do enough already. just stay on the NA

Hoofster

08-09-2011

Was that project shiny nasus in that view

MandyMemory

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We try to spread out Riot posts between NA and EU. Some of the other concept artists talk in the EU forums to show our European community some love. IronStylus has sort of become the concept artist rep for NA.

GG!
Can we get an EU dev tracker so we can see what they're saying then?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-09-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myyke View Post
Don't you leave us
Haha, I'm not going anywhere. I'd just like to see what our friends across the pond are up to =)

Madman Reborn

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post

You know, there's an easy fix: universal dev tracker!