Orianna Ball Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HammerOfGuidos

08-05-2011

bump

HammerOfGuidos

08-08-2011

bump

Silanthous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

bump

Tripts

08-08-2011

Patch notes come out, no mention of this bug being fixed.

What gives?

Veigar

Producer

08-08-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hi guys, thanks for reporting this!

I'll be looking into it first thing tomorrow morning when I get back to the office and will give you guys an update when I have more info.

Thamu

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post

I'll be looking into it first thing tomorrow morning when I get back to the office and will give you guys an update when I have more info.
Glad you'll be looking into it but it was reported like day 1 after the Wukong patch was released. Still no fix underway? I do believe there was a red post to that particular thread as well.

The bug occurs when you try to place the ball too close to where it's currently sitting. It disappears and when you use any Command skill it will originate from your character instead. It's messed up quite a few Ults for me >.<!

Edit: by "place the ball" I meant use your Q.

Kulanah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

This seems to happen after Qing in the same spot the ball is in. I've noticed it while fighting big mob's like baron, dragon or blue.

Alv

08-08-2011

Yes, when you use your Q on the previous place of where your Q was, the ball disapears, also you don't get the armor buff when you level your E and overall annoying, please fix xD

Pluckyy

Recruiter

08-09-2011

This has been so annoying. Disappears over and over when trying to get blue buff.

Tripts

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post

Thank you! This thread should supply all the info you need on recreating the bug.