So after watching that dominion gameplay..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corkymcdavo

08-08-2011

But as someone stated above, they did say gold would come faster, as well as xp.

Then depending on what the quests give you, gold, Xp, and how much of it, so on and so forth.

Corkymcdavo

08-08-2011

So i don't really want to compare it to WoW, but for those of you who know, Arathi, the battle ground, would it be like that? You get to a control point as fast as possible at the start and slowly expand, while capturing and defending?

It's what it seems like, or will there be a certain amount of time before you can capture something o.o

EnigmaEssence

08-08-2011

Seems like Arathi to me as well I'm just worried that they will start rebalancing champs for that instead of 5v5...

Corkymcdavo

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaEssence View Post
Seems like Arathi to me as well I'm just worried that they will start rebalancing champs for that instead of 5v5...
Although.. now maybe The twisted fate and pantheon ult change makes more sense for something else too. Besides to stop ganking.

cF Ten

08-08-2011

Dominion: shaco is now OP. dat JitB nest.

Corkymcdavo

08-08-2011

And with the whole patch note thing

"Fixed a bug where clones did not show items in their inventories"

Im assuming a shaco clone will be a lot harder to identify? Which will make him all the more annoying in this mode.

neo4321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkymcdavo View Post
And with the whole patch note thing

"Fixed a bug where clones did not show items in their inventories"

Im assuming a shaco clone will be a lot harder to identify? Which will make him all the more annoying in this mode.
If he doesn't have buffs yes.

Corkymcdavo

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo4321 View Post
If he doesn't have buffs yes.
Well hell, when i play him he doesn't need buffs. I know he has a bunch of bugs, but i haven't ever had a problem using him.