Item Feedback Requested

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lomesh

09-12-2009

Blasting Rod + Ruby Crystal +500 Recipe
Orb of Ohm - +40 AP
Absorbs 100% of incoming damage up to its maximum. *Base 300, item effected by ability power, .3 ABR*. When Orb of Ohm has absorbed its max, it explodes outwards, causing damage equal to the absorbed damage to all nearby enemies. Orb of Ohm shorts out and must recharge. *1-2 minute recharge timer*

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapalm View Post
Plasmatorture, I've read before there won't be any item with a stun proc, to avoid permastun effect. And 80% stun is really too good (20% alone is almost too good). Just imagine Yi with it...
You're right, the minus 25% attack speed probably isn't enough to balance it out. It probably should be more like a .5. or .75 second stun at most, too. Characters with this item wll not be attacking fast enough to stunlock someone because of the negative attack speed.

SlyGoat

09-12-2009

Only acceptable stun-on-attack item, imho, is something like Rylai's where the effect is only active after casting a spell. And a cooldown of course.

Kudos

Adjudicator

09-13-2009

Some kind of item with a CC removal effect on use. With the prevelance of stun/snare stacking teams, this could be something worth investing in, particularly for caster heroes. Perhaps an item that provides health / mana and some regen for both.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Only acceptable stun-on-attack item, imho, is something like Rylai's where the effect is only active after casting a spell. And a cooldown of course.
A cooldown is a good idea. It was just an idea to supplement a gigantic hammer that slows you down to use it, which was the main point of my idea.

I think it'd be interesting if there was an item that increased your movespeed bonus from boots by 1 and otherwise negligile stats... would be interesting, for those who need speed it allows perma bonus 4 with boots of swiftness, but requires two item slots and a hefty gold investment. It'd be the best way for an item to increase MS that is unaffected by diminishing returns, basically.

As example:

Speed Booster - 1250 gold
+10% Attack Speed
-5% Ability Cooldowns
UNIQUE passive: Upgrades the movespeed bonus you recieve from boots by 1.

Scarvein

09-16-2009

What about a hybrid +speed gps item?

Grifter's sneakers.

Enhanced movement speed 2

5 gold per 10 seconds

Formed out of:

Boots of Speed (350g) +320g

If its too early for this item to be formed just from one component, possibly add one more.

JamesMoh

09-16-2009

Dear Guinoo =)
I think that there is too many items in game, that produsicg gold/per some sec.
It is a little disbalance:
I got 3 runes +1 gold/per 10 sec.
+ Doran's Blade +1 gold/per 10 sec.
+ Blade of Avarice +5 gold/per 10 sec.
+ Philosophic Stone +5 gold/per 10 sec.
+ "Greed" Misterie gives +1 gold/per 10 sec.

So, at my 30rd lvl i have +15 gold/per 10 sec. That is x2.5 more if I would play vs some 1-8 lvl noob...

+ Playing Ashe (+5 bonus gold per minion)...

And often I dont know what to do with my hero, when I haven't free slots for new artifact (and Doran's bl. and Bl. of Avarice and Ph. Stone are allready selled)

CF Furyan

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMoh View Post
Dear Guinoo =)
Quote:
I think that there is too many items in game, that produsicg gold/per some sec.
It is a little disbalance:
Quote:
So, at my 30rd lvl i have +15 gold/per 10 sec. That is x2.5 more if I would play vs some 1-8 lvl noob...
I rest my case.

Amunz

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpb View Post
One of the biggest things I think we're missing is tanking AP items. There are several AP items with HP on them but the HP is generally pretty modest and other stats (like mana) take up much of the item budget. For example, an item could have some modest mana regen, a good chunk of HP, some armor or magic resist, and AP. Naturally these items would be well suited to tanks like singed but would also well suited to casters that don't need huge mana pools like fiddlesticks.

For activated items there's plenty of stuff you could do but please please please not CC. CC removal would be great though.

How about items that grant better bonusses than usual but with a disadvantage? For example, an item that increases your ability power by 300 but increases the mana cost by 200 times the AP scaling of that ability. The idea here is to help casters scale better end game when mana is no longer an issue and the physical damage dealers are going insane.

Something that I'd personally like to see for an activated item is one that gives you temporary resistance to turret damage. <3 greedy tower diving

Another fun one might be something that grants your immunity but you can't do anything durring it either, the purpose being to break up a focus fire.

A charged knapsack of wards one could be interesting. When you place a ward it functions like a stationary creep and shoots stuff. The purpose of this would be to give an early combat effectiveness for a fairly considerable gold cost.

Yes their are very few items that are Armor+AP or Real HP + AP, as many Tanks have abilities effected by AP but no one really has the chance to add AP to their item builds.

Malystryx

09-17-2009

I didn't take my time to look through all of the posts. But I do have a suggestion; and I am apoligizing if this has been posted already. But I would strongly suggest not allowing exact same items to stack (best example Phantom Dancer). Hope that helps. And I would also like to see more Tanking items with Ability Power.