will in dominion...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garori

08-07-2011

will in dominion have:
the old gameplay(tt and sr)?
the magma chamber?(i still liking it)

will in dominion we have to buy champs?

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

wat?

i felt like insulting you for the little i understood from your post, but i wont cause it will feel like fighting an armless man.

Garori

08-07-2011

lol

issfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Game Designer

08-07-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garori View Post
will in dominion have:
the old gameplay(tt and sr)?
the magma chamber?(i still liking it)

will in dominion we have to buy champs?
If I understand you correctly, when we release dominion, it will be a free update. i.e. you'll still be able to access TT & SR from the same game client.

Also, anything champion you've bought or are intending to buy, will all be playable on TT, SR & Dominion / Crystal Scar.

Madman Reborn

08-07-2011

Do clear up some of the confusion, how it is going to be when domion is launched. You update a patch. you log in, and now when you press play and select PVP you can choose between 'classic' and 'Dominion' when you select 'Dominion' you can slect crystal scar as the map. So basically, the game itself doesn't change, you just got more choises when clicking play.

Edit: Just so everbody get's it. We know they were planning on making a new gamemode the minute they chanced the launcher to having a gamemode to select. Yes RIOT, WE KNEW!!

Trititar

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman Reborn View Post
Do clear up some of the confusion, how it is going to be when domion is launched. You update a patch. you log in, and now when you press play and select PVP you can choose between 'classic' and 'Dominion' when you select 'Dominion' you can slect crystal scar as the map. So basically, the game itself doesn't change, you just got more choises when clicking play.

Edit: Just so everbody get's it. We know they were planning on making a new gamemode the minute they chanced the launcher to having a gamemode to select. Yes RIOT, WE KNEW!!
Are you using google translate?