Reduced Prices on More Classic Champions!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

08-05-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

With all of these new champions regularly arriving at the League of Legends, we have decided to continue reducing the IP prices on some of our classics. This past April, in response to player requests, we reduced the Influence Point cost for Ryze, Morgana, and Malphite to help them recapture a bit of the limelight and offer our players more value. Going forward, we're going to be dropping prices on even more of your old standbys on a regular basis to ensure that both new and veteran summoners have plenty of affordable options to round out their lineups.

This week, with the addition of Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard to the League of Legends, we will be dropping the IP price of the following champions:

• Annie, the Dark Child (previously 1350 IP) will be permanently reduced to only 450 IP!
  • Cho'gath, the Terror of the Void (regularly 3150 IP) will be permanently reduced to only 1350 IP!
  • Taric, the Gem Knight (regularly 3150 IP) will be permanently reduced to only 1350 IP!

If you've yet to purchase these classic champions of the League, there has never been a better time to add them to your collection!

Astrartea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Awesome, waiting for this to happen for a long time, thanks Riot.

Joeofthefallen

08-05-2011

/just bought taric...

/glare.....

oh yeah and

MOAR ANNIE!

Snovalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

awesome

Slashmeehup

08-05-2011

Woot! thats awesome!

Fuji

08-05-2011

taric!

Alatian

08-05-2011

All of my upvotes!

Hexed

08-05-2011

Amazing Riot!!! Ive been holding off on Annie and Taric for so long. This makes them insta-buys when I log in. THANK YOU!

Bishop44

08-05-2011

awesome sauce! Now i can get annie fo CHEAP!

Sad i recently just got cho though

ShinKaigan

Recruiter

08-05-2011

NOOOO. I own all of these. =(