Your League of Legends: Dominion Media Coverage Compendium

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lceSin

08-04-2011

Oh man, I can't wait.

xXBlooDYMagEXx

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruaet View Post
Fine, we are excited, but that isn't the problem, if this is the thing you got us hyped for you should AT THE VERY LEAST give us an EXACT date. We deserve better than overhype for an announcement.

Every post is by Tryndamere saying that "We care what the players want" What we want is you to stop hyping an announcement. If the announcement would have come without the hype I would have **** bricks. BUT the way it was approached was awful and now I'm left feeling all bothered and hot with nothing to show for it. And all I have is some empty feeling promise of what basically means "Soon" with no date set.
right after PAX also 28.08.2011

they wrote that! you never read till the end
and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPD-XJqjDds#movie_player he mentioned it too at the end AFTER PAX!

Heintzer

PR Manager

08-05-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Bunch of new links and quotes added to the OP. If you see awesome coverage I'm missing, clue me in!

Treecamel

08-05-2011

In the gotgame video, where it has some actual gameplay footage, it shows how important maneuverability is. There's one team chasing a blitzcrank for a good 30 seconds around the map and if you look at the minimap blitzcranks team is capturing 2 or 3 control points. I love that. I'm excited. BLITZ OP.

TalkGibberish

08-05-2011

If you could mark somehow the ones that have gameplay footage (like put it under a special header or somewhat), that would be awesome

Moms Spaghetti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

sounds awesome and will definitely give dota 2 a challenge although i feel like there will be a few champions that will reign over all in this game type

KingRyoma

08-07-2011

i saw a promote minion when annie defends her point

K0M0D0

08-07-2011

Im sorry riot can be everyones mom and breast feed all you kids the info. what i respect riot takes its time makes it right in as little time as possible a new champ every 1-2 weeks is insane. let alone new game mode and map. be thankful for what you got. p.s riot sorry for this rampage.

sciyth

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexnick567 View Post
soon

---
This is Heintzer, and I'm totally editing your post. Soon = "shortly after PAX."
Reds be trolling and I like it. I'm totally pumped

Wildglow

08-08-2011

I just want to re-emphasize that i love the hard work League of Legends employees are putting into this game.