so many red posts...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

08-05-2011

lol people weren't kidding when they said you guys are eager to give out info on this, almost every thread on the first page has a red response it seems

Bomb in lasagna

08-05-2011

It's awesome...I don't know of any other company where their employees talk to the community so openly and frequently. This is what I love about Riot.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
lol people weren't kidding when they said you guys are eager to give out info on this, almost every thread on the first page has a red response it seems
gives a fuzzy feeling whenever see a red post ;p

YoshioPeePee

08-05-2011

it makes me wonder if rioters ever spend any amount of time that is not league related

do they just spend all day working on the game and then come home and play matches and post on the forums during thier free time? lol

jmccaffrey

Master Recruiter

08-05-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
it makes me wonder if rioters ever spend any amount of time that is not league related

do they just spend all day working on the game and then come home and play matches and post on the forums during thier free time? lol
Yes.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Quote:

That's totally what I would do.

Lexxasaurus

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmccaffrey View Post
Yes.
Good to know. XD