Windowed mode can't be moved/adjusted

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Airbag

09-16-2009

PLEASE allow us to move the window in windowed mode by simply holding down a hotkey(such as alt or whatever). this is mainly for duel screen users who would like to move the game to their other screen and CAN'T. I play on a laptop and I'd like to be able to play the game on my larger monitor, can't do it in windowed mode since i cant move the window around.

I understand that allowing the mouse to scroll off the screen would mess up the camera, that's why I introduced the hotkey idea to allow your mouse to move off the screen and allow you to move the game window around (if alt is already being used, make it something else, it doesn't rly matter as long as you indicate it in the tool tip for windowed mode.)

cpsubrian

09-16-2009

+1+1+1.

Windowed mode is not too useful if you cant move your mouse outside of the window somehow. A hotkey or toggle would the best route probably.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-16-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The window can be adjusted by and clicking and dragging the titlebar, youll need to alt-tab first to give windows control of the mouse.

Is this not working for you?

Airbag

09-16-2009

alt tab does nothing for me, and when i try to switch to another program, i see a black screen. I opened task manager, minimized LoL, tried to alt tab back to it, and it wouldnt let me go up to the title bar. I tried to alt tab back to task manager and LoL turned into a black screen. Might be a bug.

Drvanilla

09-16-2009

When I tried windows mode it wouldn't work for me, either. I'd move my mouse up, it would convert to the windows cursor, but when I'd click and try to move it around, nothing would happen, even after I'd alt tab. (however, this could be my problem =/)

Airbag

09-17-2009

Can anyone else confirm this bug?

Raistlen

10-07-2009

I'd like a maximized window mode. I want the picture to fill the screen.

Sniper64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2009

Yes, I have a problem where the top part of my screen, about half an inch, I cant drag it up anymore. I dont know how it happend. Why dont we have a maxamize? Wtf.

Oriental

12-19-2013

Bump

Dan The Enigma

03-08-2014

bump