20ish minute games = awesome

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cIedus

08-04-2011

I'm super stoked about the shorter game time. The 40ish minute games for SR was a contributing reason for stopping playing LoL for a while. With this new map, I'll come back to see how it is Very excited!

JGVariety

08-04-2011

Same here. Now I can always squeeze in that one game I need to get the IP I well, need for my next Champion I'll most likely play these more then Normal Summoner's Rift 5v5's, because I always found the beginning so Passive. I just hope Supports are still good in Dominion ;_; And that the IP Gain is the same, or possibly more xD

RiotVeonneth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Production Assistant

08-04-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Take all the awesomeness of 20 Summoner's Rift games put together, then compact them down to 20 minutes, and you're left with a black-hole of awesomeness we'd like to call "Dominion."

(I'm a nerd, I know)

Linkkie3

08-04-2011

Looks quite awesome, but seriously, where does the name "Dominion" come from? XD

Lord Azuna

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotveonneth View Post
take all the awesomeness of 20 summoner's rift games put together, then compact them down to 20 minutes, and you're left with a black-hole of awesomeness we'd like to call "dominion."

(i'm a nerd, i know)
+1 awesome

facepalmextreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVeonneth View Post
Take all the awesomeness of 20 Summoner's Rift games put together, then compact them down to 20 minutes, and you're left with a black-hole of awesomeness we'd like to call "Dominion."

(I'm a nerd, I know)
Wait you know what a black-hole actually is? I thought we were still trying to figure that out.

Flavored Bait

08-04-2011

Quote:

(I'm a nerd, I know)
At least a devilishly handsome nerd?

RaptorJetpack

08-04-2011

Quote:

(I'm a nerd, I know)
It seems like it will have a lack of skill with it, with no fog of war, and no warding counter ward and no farming. Just zerg rushing bases till you get them :/

JGVariety

08-04-2011

Quote:

(I'm a nerd, I know)
This right here made me Jazz.

If y'know what I'm saying.

cIedus

08-04-2011

good point on the IP gain, I wonder what it will be compared to SR.

and RaptorJetpack, it seems like it focuses more on combat tactics as opposed to non-combat tactics. which, really takes more skill imo. non-combact tactics are really fun, but I think it takes more skill to out fight someone than it does to outward or out farm then.