Simple question

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandatot

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarrieBear View Post
Why? We've been working on this for a LONG time. We're all huge League of Legends players, so playtesting this and watching it get close to completion is incredibly exciting for us. We can finally talk about it now!! =)
So start talking about it?

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

08-04-2011
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by painboots View Post
The point is you guys promised us that WE WOULD GET SOMETHING THIS WEEK. Yea we get a sneak peek but thats not actually giving up anything
Yeah, I understand. That was an oversight; people were just really excited about the announcement and were not doing that in any official capacity. Making the news public is a REALLY big thing for us, but I see why it's a pain for you guys.

The people who said things are now going to get a stern talking-to.

Udub

08-04-2011

Quote:
Why? We've been working on this for a LONG time. We're all huge League of Legends players, so playtesting this and watching it get close to completion is incredibly exciting for us. We can finally talk about it now!! =)
This week sucks. Just so you're aware, Karrie. You hyped up a freaking announcement. Is that a joke?

This week is not full of awesome if your Dominion announcement was supposed to be that awesome. Get that through your head.

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Yeah, I understand. That was an oversight; people were just really excited about the announcement and were not doing that in any official capacity. Making the news public is a REALLY big thing for us, but I see why it's a pain for you guys.

So that's everyone.

Šneeks

08-04-2011

Quote:

Tryn is unleashing his newfound rage?

Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:

A stern talking to?

Are you kidding me?

As a person who has probably spent over 100$+ on this game I can say I will no longer be spending anymore on this game, or telling others to spend any money on this game.

Udub

08-04-2011

I am disappoint

Daganth

08-04-2011

Quote:

Honestly whoever does your PR stuff needs to reign in that excitement. Your official coordinated release should be what people see. You allowed 15 people's twitter accounts to overshadow your actual release.

cagedknight

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by addysonclark View Post
A stern talking to?

Are you kidding me?

As a person who has probably spent over 100$+ on this game I can say I will no longer be spending anymore on this game, or telling others to spend any money on this game.
I have also spent $100+ on this game and I like the idea of Dominion. Yeah it sucks that it's not out this week, but I'd rather it be out when it's actually ready rather than rushed.

Most of the hype created over this was community generated and not generated by Riot employees to begin with.

Macerate

08-04-2011

Quote:

I have a feeling it's probably the people giving the talk that should be receiving it.