Updated announcement

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Previnity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
because of how extremely fun and revolutionary Dominion is.
So revolutionary that it is a standard mass PvP idea for multiple MMOs and RTS mods?

Revolutionary.

Defhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-04-2011

So you updated, saying nothing more? You said spectator mode will be here "shortly after" DreamHack. I cant see it!

Fistful of Force

08-04-2011

Tryndamere you rock!

ASDFHoverbored

08-04-2011

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooon (TM) cant forget the tm.

thepope289

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oAJo View Post
I work for one of the top consulting and PR firms in America. This stunt was absolute rubbish as far as planed trajectory and expected community response are concerned. Riot if you expect to be the big dog, and keep up with your competitors I hope you seriously consider outreaching (to independent firms with more experience and better research) in your future PR endeavors.
I'm a 25 year old powerlifter and your lift was not quite powerful enough

Bonsant

08-04-2011

Well you should actually fire all those idiots on your team who emphasized that something new will come "this week"

because it wasn't this week. This week, in fact, sucks. You have nothing in time for dota 2 to come out, and that is a shame. Once again you have greatly upsetted the community and I think this time people are actually going to depart.

Irugard

08-04-2011

I just realized that riot nerfed their president last patch

SupremeBeam

08-04-2011

Not soon, this week, we'll let you know that you have to wait a month. Im sorry but you can all be internally hyped, but when you say things alluding to "this weeK" we assume its something more than just a 45 second video.

Please dont view me as a hater of any kind, i love the game. I just feel like I was promised a birthday present and then told i can have it at christmas....

But heres a picture of what you'll get to enjoy later...

happy birthday

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

08-04-2011
3 of 22 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradtheMan View Post
I don't care about a release date or any of that. I'm sure Dominion will be fun, thank you for working on it. What I do care about, however, is that the requests of the game's community have fallen on deaf ears. When can we expect you to deliver on some of the things that have a; already been promised and b; have been requested by the community? I love that you're working on new things, but putting the desired projects on the back burner while you explore different options is a recipe for disaster. We're paying the bills, you should listen to us.
We have not forgotten about any of this. We've announced Dominion and will announce details about many of the other awesome things we have up our sleeve shortly as well.

The near future will be very bright for LOL players - have some faith guys!

Zinsky

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Updated the announcement with additional information regarding when you can expect to get your hands on it.
...no you didnt. You told us when you would allow us to watch from behind a screen of other people playing it. Or maybe, if we are really lucky, a choice few may be able to play it for a few moments in an event we would have to drop serious money to get to.

I'll be satisfied if you answer me this. Is PAX being used to showcase a completed product? Or is it just to show off a future investment?