League of Legends: Dominion is Coming!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Teembro

08-04-2011

Reminds me of Unreal Tournament.

Youniverse

08-04-2011

oh please please please let it be more than 2 teams. 3 teams of 3 would make it epic

Tw1nBl4d3s

08-04-2011

LOVE IT! where's the website though?
thank you riot, you made my day

cowboysfan513

08-04-2011

Unreal

Nojito

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ONHEART View Post
This is really cool, but I'm worried about balance... especially after reading the leaked information yesterday evening (see the following (please edit out if I'm not allowed to post this): http://********.com/ciCSb04n - type paste and bin as one word where the stars appear).

Also, you made it seem like content was going to be released this week. While I fully appreciate the announcement, the way Riot employees hyped up the community with their tweets and forum posts was a bit misleading. Perhaps we wrongfully drew the conclusion that a release was coming, but it wouldn't have killed someone to clarify it was only going to be an announcement.
champions items summoner masteries were all reworked...supposedly

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

08-04-2011
2 of 14 Riot Posts

We are very excited about finally being able to talk about Dominion with all of you, as we have been working on getting it right for a long time! The mode is very fun IMO and I'm very happy to say that we will be letting players play full matches at both PAX and Gamescom later this month. We are not saying when the release is just yet, but we would not be showing it off and letting people play it if it wasn't very far along.

TanthaIas

08-04-2011

I love it... but i hate you for making this hype "just" for this announcement... its still awesome but the thing is we must wait another month... at least.

y3EVHhiTqCifWtRT

08-04-2011

I don't like all this teasing for a annoucment of something that is "comming soon"...

This can be intresting but ... magma chamber was as well, project shiny too, but if it's for waiting another six month for seeing the cancelation you should not annonce it in the first place.

Anyways some imediate content other that skarner, if dominion is not comming this week, would be wellcome after all that mess.

Ven

Adjudicator

08-04-2011

Soooo more promises of content, but no actual content this week? I thought we were told to expect the unexpected. This sounds pretty typical/expected.

Audible Fury

08-04-2011

Looks like fun, to bad this community has such a whine to it, either stop whining or go play something that doesn't stress you out so much.