Relevant Information from All JoJ's

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

08-02-2011

I think all of the Void plots are just paving the way for the arrival of Kog'Maw's father (that Voidling Caster in the works), so they can have another plot after this (when the Void has more characters to work with).

Personally I'm a big sick of Demacia vs Noxus and would prefer to see Zaun vs Piltover or something else.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarrieBear View Post
I'm not going to confirm or deny any of the theories, but I am shocked and impressed at your attention to detail.
Ooooh I got a red post.

I write based off of the lore of the world you writers have gone through and created. It's beautiful and I want my writings to represent that world the best I can, so details are important

Avenger Summoner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

Don't forget the information from Lee Sin's judgment. Might consider adding in some of the details from there.

Nyx87

08-02-2011

I'm shocked you noticed leblanc in swains armor, I barely noticed only cause i was showing the artwork to a friend and he was commenting how he liked the armor on the giant birds.

bv310

08-02-2011

Mordekaiser is Ashram, corrupted by the Void. That's my bet, and explains why he would infect Kayle. (this could easily be disproven if there is actual timing evidence re: Morde's appearance and Ashram's disappearance)

MajesticRaven

08-02-2011

Ashram poofed around the time of Jax's judgement.

Amariithynar

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bv310 View Post
Mordekaiser is Ashram, corrupted by the Void. That's my bet, and explains why he would infect Kayle. (this could easily be disproven if there is actual timing evidence re: Morde's appearance and Ashram's disappearance)
.... O.O That... That would make so much sense, actually. "Affliction.... Forever." and "Your sickness.... Sustains me." could both imply that *armor-affecting curse/disease* which is a sickness in *metal*. What's his name? Mordekaizer, *Master of Metal*. When he dies, he seems to crumple intohimself and then there's a bright blue flash- Sorta like the flash we see when you port, but in miniature- like it's just the tail end of the animation....

EpicFrogNinja

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bv310 View Post
I prefer to think if Ashram as Jax, but Morde fits well too.

PenguinPaladin

08-02-2011

I definitely think LeBlanc wants to become the new leader of Noxus, and is stirring controversy around Swain to make sure he doesn't get the position because he's getting embarrassed by being in this futile battle and having the league treat him like a naughty child.

Blazingswordsman

08-02-2011

Now I am a bit new to the lore, but is it possible Ryze's scroll is connected to the void in some way?