Have you ever experienced a crash WITHOUT seeing a Bugsplat window?

Yes, definitely 1,081 60.42%
I THINK so 194 10.84%
No, never 514 28.73%
Voters: 1789. You may not vote on this poll

Bugsplat Poll - Please give your feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sorakite

04-19-2010

IN cases of a forced quit we don't SHOW a bug splat screen because it was something done on purpose.

@hohums im such a grammar nazi.... anyways, i was wondering about the picture you use, what is it from? (on your profile to the left of the type because i simply do not know what to call it besides a profile.)

keepkilin

04-20-2010

every game i play my lol crashes. i crash when i buy poitions from the shop mid game. i am unable to alt tab or alt f4, i have to manualy restart my computer. the screen just freezes with the music going on.

enigmashadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2010

I have had multiple crashes in the past few weeks, all for the same reason. Bug Splat only showed up once or twice. I think my crashes were caused by zhonya's ring because every time i try to purchase it, the game crashes.

Is there anything happening to try to fix this?

azindrag0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2010

Within the last 3-4 weeks the number of crashes that have occurred while playing have increased to the point where in almost every one of my games I have at least one crash.
Bug splat has only popped up 4-5 time and only in specific scenarios.

My Computer Stats:
-3.0 ghz Intel Core Duo Processor, E8400
-8 gigs of Ram
-500 gb hard drive, 7000 rpm, Western Digital
-2 Asus Nvidia Geforce 9800 GTX+ set up in SLI
-Windows 7 Professional x64

Game Settings:
-Full detail, full settings
-1920x1080 resolution, full screen
-Wait for vert sync and 60 fps

Other Programs Running During Gameplay:
-Steam Client
-Ventrillo Client
-Firefox Browers, multiple tabs open
-utorrent
-avg antivirus free edition

Where it has occurred:
-Practice games, 3v3 all real people/no bots, game crashes for 4 players (2 on each side)
-This crash occurs around the 1-2 min marker just as the first wave of creeps clash into each other

Where bug splat does not occur:
-Real and practice games, twisted treeline and summoners rift
-Game crashes near mid game upon first or second return to purchase a consumable item, this crash usually occurs when a doran's item is purchased, upon reconnection the dorans item icon is changed to a ruby, sapphire, or giants belt icon. Game crash symptoms are screen freezes upon double clicking or hitting the buy icon for a consumable. I'm only able to reconnect by alt-tab and ending both the game and the launcher processes and then restarting LoL. If I just end the game process without ending the process, the reconnecting will freeze at the game launch screen that pops up saying "League of Legends".
-Game crash occurs between mid/late game upon the purchase of zonyas ring. When double clicked or upon clicking the buy button the game screen freezes. Successful reconnection follows the same process as the previous described crash.

Thank you very much for your time, I hope my information is helpful. LoL is a great game and we appreciate your hard work and dedication to producing such a dynamic environment for people to compete in. We can only hope that you can solve these mysterious crashes.

InuKI

04-27-2010

i have problems with the friend list, riot should fix that bugg

BigMD

04-27-2010

i lol'd at pic

"I was trying to load my maphack and the game completely froze!"

The God Ghetto Holy

04-27-2010

This is definitely the case. Seems like the SEH handler isn't being called.

The Bro Code

05-07-2010

havent seen it happen

darkclown000

05-07-2010

I've crashed atleast 5 times and never seen the holy bug splat window. thats all.

hohums

Software Engineer

05-07-2010
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorakite View Post
IN cases of a forced quit we don't SHOW a bug splat screen because it was something done on purpose.

@hohums im such a grammar nazi.... anyways, i was wondering about the picture you use, what is it from? (on your profile to the left of the type because i simply do not know what to call it besides a profile.)
Gotta reply to an old post

It's Blind Monk. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Blind_Monk