Udyr Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeLLs666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2010

uh oh, massive amount of stunner dps coming up...

Sinkpisser

05-07-2010

did you really have to do this? you don't even like udyr, go back to playing fiddle and crying about nidalee again.

IPewPewUQQ

05-07-2010

Not even a mention of tiger stance. If even a Riot member thinks its useless I think the skill should be reworked.

LikeUsOnFacebook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

I'm famous

pro garen or proest garen ever?

Sinkpisser

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPewPewUQQ View Post
Not even a mention of tiger stance. If even a Riot member thinks its useless I think the skill should be reworked.
No! According to the amazing dev team, it needs to be simply buffed!
Yes, that's it. Buff a useless skill, nerf the useful skills. Best way to make a champ viable, obviously.

Kerin

05-07-2010

Awesome spotlight guys thx

VespaVictim

05-07-2010

Wow, the amount of complaining in this thread is hilarious. Being smug jerks is certainly the best way to get changes to characters and there can't possibly be other ways of suggesting changes aside from sarcasm and insults.

Not a fan of weedlord's teemo guide, more so for the fact that he sounds kind of cheesy, but maybe it's just an accent or something. He was also using the character in a bot game, ironic considering how everyone bags on Phreak for the people he plays. Of course, if that was the joke then the humor went over my head.

I'll have to try out the locket build, I've been looking for a way to get more mana regen into Udyr without fully gimping his early game and he's a tough character to build for

Disillusion

05-07-2010

So Veigar is officially pronounced 'Vay-gar'?

Just wondering Phreak. Are your spotlights done in practice games? The last few I watched of yours, you were up against some mega noobs (those fail Morgana players in your Garen spotlight are a good example). Is this intentional?

Stexe

Adjudicator

05-07-2010

lol. Not mention of Tiger Stance AT ALL in the video.

What about my suggestion of removing Tiger Stance and giving him a real ultimate? What about something like a stance that activates all his other stances and gives them an extended passive/active duration for a brief time. Would make him more fun than just switching between three stances over and over -- you'd have to know when to use your ultimate stance and when not to.

Dracorya

05-07-2010

Hm, unfortunately I don't have the rune page for this so I probably have to wait until then to try this build :<