@Shurelia What do you have in mind for LeBlanc? Can we expect it soonish?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haestro

07-31-2011

I like to think of Leblanc being broken in one sense:
Early game she's frustrating as hell to play against mid.
Late game she's frustrating to play as because you are beyond useless.

Janna Mechanics

07-31-2011

I do fine with LeBlanc late game, she was my first and favourite champion.

TheMountainGoat

07-31-2011

its worth having a terrible late game when she ****s all over everyone as hard as she does at level 2 imo.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

08-01-2011

She sort of has a binary nature by design... she's a single target caster-assassin.

We're trying to just normalize it a bit, but it will hard for her to fit a role competitively.

As for timeframe, I worked on it a little today. Classick had some suggestions of reducing her base damages slightly, increasing the APR slightly and giving her a percent magic pen passive on her ulti.

8thtime

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
She sort of has a binary nature by design... she's a single target caster-assassin.

We're trying to just normalize it a bit, but it will hard for her to fit a role competitively.

As for timeframe, I worked on it a little today. Classick had some suggestions of reducing her base damages slightly, increasing the APR slightly and giving her a percent magic pen passive on her ulti.
None of this fixes the fact that she has no AoE, therefore, she will never be a competitive pick.

PlatypusAvenger

08-01-2011

Well, she does have AoE...it is just tied to her best chance of surviving whatever it is that she just did.

Corpse Princess

08-01-2011

Quote:

Sorry to say, numbers will not fix LeBlanc. She is flawed by design. When you reduce the CD on distortion, buff the 2nd effect, make Mirror Image a good useful passive, buff the range on sigil, then she'll be viable. She is a walking stick yet distortion requires her to literally jump on top of the target (let's jump in the middle of 5 people) and if you use it to initiate you are losing power because it is part of her combo. Ethereal Chains is slow and buggy, it looks like you hit but you really didn't.

Don't buff meaningless numbers please, fix her skill designs. Mirror Image could mimic every spell and movement LeBlanc does to make her more "tricky". Make it so it's only 30% of LB's real damage, or don't allow Mirror Image to do damage but allow it to snare/silence only. Or just don't, make it only mimic her movement so people wont know who the real LeBlanc is.

Ever considered refreshing her ult on kill/assist?

Mirror

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thtime View Post
None of this fixes the fact that she has no AoE, therefore, she will never be a competitive pick.
Akali and Vayne are also not competitive picks.

rite?

Mirror

08-01-2011

Quote:

Thank you for not trying to tinker with her playstyle too much. <3

Corpse Princess

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metronomotopoeia View Post
Akali and Vayne are also not competitive picks.

rite?
Vayne is a carry.

Akali can continue to rape face after she kills people because she gets ult stacks from kills/assists and uses energy.

LeBlanc has to wait 24 seconds to be useful again after doing her full lategame combo that wont even instant kill a person.

1234567 ... 13