READ BEFORE POSTING - LoL Help Database

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koromyr

02-14-2010

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am desperate.

I purchased a "Greater Mark of Malice" from the store, but it was not added to my current stock of runes. Is there any way I can get some help with this issue?

Subway Eat Fresh

02-17-2010

I'm starting my launcher as usual after this I'm clicking on play and when the logging page is suppose to appear I can hear the sound it makes normally, the launcher crash and tells me that LOLClient.exe faced a problem and need to close. I'm sending the error report but it still continu to crash. It says that the launcher experienced an error and want me to restart the application but the bug still persist and keep doing the same things as I said please help me Riot!

TheKingofEloHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

Had to trade computers, don't wish to creat another accouint, can i download without making another? if so, how?

Realm

Blazér

03-21-2010

Hello, i was wondering if maybe someone out there could give me a hand, you see, i already have LoL (downloaded copy) and i have downloaded all patches for the game thus far, and the game works fine, etc etc. But i wanted to get some new skins (mainly recon teemo) so i went out and bought the retail copy of the game so i could get the riot points and the free champs etc. Only problem is....the patches. You see, i have all the previous patch files saved to USB, and saved on my computer ready to transfer over to the files on my bought copy of the game but i cannot. And as far as i know, you only get the riot points and champs if you load up the retail copy. As its been a while since the retail copy was released you can see the problem, there has been a lot of patches since then. This means that to use my newly bought copy, i must download every patch since it was released just so i can get the riot points. I find this very frustrating because my original files (with the patches) work fine, and i can play the game easily. Its just i was wondering how to transfer the files over to the retail copy so that i havent wasted $20 which was meant to be spent on food on something which i cant use. So, in short, is there a way to use my already downloaded patch files in the retail copy without downloading every single patch since it was released?

TitanDude

04-05-2010

right after i downloaded LoL, it says dat cant find LoL.
do i have 2 buy the cd in order 2 play????

SiriusBlack7

04-05-2010

Hey I was just curious how one joins the public test realm. I would love to test these new heros before they are available and would love to give my feedback.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

05-07-2010
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Bump because no one is posting logs, and they need to read this post.

VyKor

05-11-2010

I really made an attempt to get the log, but i really don't know where to even find it, so I'll post my issue here.

"The Launcher has experienced an error. Please Restart this application."

I've got a print screen of it if it would help

I've tried restarting it, but the same thing just keeps coming up. I'de really rather not re-install it

Please help me I want to play!!!

Aarony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2010

I made a post about this somewhere else in help, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to post info here too. I'm having instances where the game will freeze for about 2-3 secs. I have the latest drivers for my gtx260 and my wireless is setup right. Its not my wireless, since the game is fine on my laptop.

heres the logs as well as a vid of what it looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpzTdhL8-q4

Danielms

05-11-2010

I'm having a problem with the patcher. Everytime I use it, the patcher simply disappears and is never seen again. I've restarted my computer, turned off my firewall, deleting the temp files, reinstalling league of legends, but nothing seems to work. Help?

Update: Holy **** nevermind. After two hours of trying to get it to work, it just randomly worked after opening the launcher for the 30th time (with a good 15 minutes between every opening.) . <.< Pretty annoying but happy that its working now.

1234567 ... 11