@Shurelia, since you seem to be about answers lately...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkfirePheonix

07-29-2011

I wanna know about Eve;s Q, the way you described is odd, maybe you could tell exactly how you're redesigning it? You said it's like her old Q but in a straight line? I don't quite follow.

Another question is actually about Taric, now his lane sustain isn't really as strong since his mana costs are awful, so will he be affected by the changes? If so how? WIll he be the "warrior" they claimed him to be in his lore afterwards? Because being a "Knight" is different from being a supporter by a long shot.

And an idea for Lux, alot of people want the shield to move faster, but you claim it to both nerf and buff, now I don't play Lux, so if this is implemented already I apologize, but if you could select how far the shield travels won't that reach the desired results of it being fast but still aloowing it to reach max range if one desires?

That's all I wanted to ask

Also if you can get a hold of Morello, tell him what I'd like to see on Pantheon is a change to his E, how about it does more damage to single targets, like a Mordekeiser Q I think that will make him a good assasin without him being to strong in team situations

DarkfirePheonix

07-29-2011

D: Come ooooon

DarkfirePheonix

07-29-2011

Oh come ooooooon >.>

Dodie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

From my understanding, her Q will be nearly the same as hate spike, but with a different particle (projectile rather than spike).

DarkfirePheonix

07-29-2011

I see a wild Shurelia, must bump

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-29-2011

It has the same targeting mechanism as her old Q, but instead of spiking 2 nearby units, it fires a line missile (very fast, pretty much instant) at the primary target, which passes through all other enemy units. It applies damage and her passive to all units struck.

maxicus

07-29-2011

sounds like eve is going to be viable again. i haven't played her in a while i think i need to dust her off.

JJD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

sounds awesome.

Bradgasm

07-29-2011

Wait wait wait. Her passive? Applies? What?

8thtime

07-29-2011

She sounds so fun @_@