@Shurelia - About leblanc

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

This isnt a qq tread but i wanna know if have some plans to change leblanc.
He is very powerful early game but her mid/end game are sad. Riot will do something about her? If we compare lb to anothers ap carriers, in end game any ap user can do the same or more damage in aoe and dont need a lot of ap like her. (sorry for englis mistakes)

My suggestion is to low cooldown of distorcion, sigil of silence and mimic at lv 11/16, increase mark of silence ap ratio from 0,3 to 0,4 , maybe increase the damage done by ult at lv 16.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-29-2011

She's being worked on to slightly tone down her early game and drastically improve her late.

havocfett

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
She's being worked on to slightly tone down her early game and drastically improve her late.
Exactly what she needs

Zikel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Here's my analysis, I really hope you read this

What are Leblanc's problems ?

- Awful late game
The worst of all ap carries and assassins

- Bad farmer

The only way for her to farm is to use her escape ability.
That hurts her so much, no other champion has to do this and if she is not fed/farmed she has to use her ultimate as well just to clear a creep wave !

After she clears a creep wave with Q+R she is harmless, she can't play offensive in the next 20-40 seconds and she becomes really easy to kill (especially if she gets ganked in that time)

Champions that are durable enough can simply ignore her and push her tower, in that situation she has to focus all her damage and mana on minions and the pusher is safe,she can't fight him and if an ally ganks him she won't be able to help

Because of the slow farming she has less time for fighting/ganking

- No real choice in skill order or in what skill to mimic

Always max Q first as it's your main damage source
Always max W second because it's your escape(you want shorter CD), only farming tool and it's a reliable way to proc Q (E is not reliable because it's a skillshot that gets blocked by minions)

Mimic Q if you want to kill stuff
Mimic W if you want to escape or catch someone at <15% hp
You don't Mimic E because its rank 1 and W is a better option if you are getting chased, also it's a skill shot, you might miss

The solution:

Make this change to E

When it hits it deals the initial damage, but If the target remains shackled for 2 seconds, the target and all units around it takes additional damage (that damage is doubled vs minions)Only the targed gets snared

Basically the damage vs targeted champion and the AOE vs minions is the same

AOE radius: 350

Why this ?

- Solves her farming issues
She doesn't have to use her escape for farming
It's harder to pressure her by pushing

- Gives her a reason to max E before W

- Gives her a reason to mimic E

If you maxed it before W, you will mimic it as well

- Better team fight presence

140(0,5ap) AOE isn't much, but it helps

- new counterplay
Stay away from your chained ally if you don't want to take extra damage

- better late game
That extra bit of AOE and better farming might be enough to keep her as a threat after the 30 minute mark

Also why does her clone last only 8 seconds, why not 12, a tiny bit of extra utility won't hurt (scouting)

Lebrante

07-29-2011

Zikel i liked u analysis, about farm..
well, leblanc is my main and i dont have trouble a farming, she have a exellent attack animation and i can alst hit minions very well. And i dont like leblanc innate, only have use to counter cait ult and fool noobs

ANDRETHEGOD

07-29-2011

nunu bot doesnt jungle.

TheShortestPath

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Thank you SO much Shurelia.

Lebrante

07-29-2011

and shurelia, thanks for information =)

Arecanderu

07-29-2011

mmm, this remembers me, is there any new info about Veigar?

Zikel

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebrante View Post
Zikel i liked u analysis, about farm..
well, leblanc is my main and i dont have trouble a farming, she have a exellent attack animation and i can alst hit minions very well. And i dont like leblanc innate, only have use to counter cait ult and fool noobs
Farming is not the same as last hitting

When there's a huge minion wave top and your team needs you at dragon what will you do ?
You will cast W and your ult on the minions so you can go

12345 ... 11