@RiotDevTeam - eve update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouFallen View Post
the diference is that now she has a useless passive,
Everyone said her old passive was useless... = /

I mean if it helps I could shift the shred back to her E then say.

Passive: Evelynn's Ravage now stuns.

>_>;

(i'm joking btw...)

Jansports

07-29-2011

Has to Hit people, no sustain. Wont get played.

Flytrap

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Usual Disclaimer: Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

This is the current prototype Evelynn kit. I wanted to remove a lot of her problems while retaining what I can from what people like about Eve. All names are placeholder. The changes should allow her to have a lot more reliable utility/assassination in cases where she is not stealthed, but remove the feeling of helplessly having no options besides "buy oracle, buy pink wards". Should help with her binary nature.

Passive: Soul Striker: Autoattacks shred flat MR. Spells shred flat Armor. Stacks.

Q: Prana Bolt: Changed to be a pass through missile that seeks its first target in the same way hate spike does.

W: Shadow Stitching. Passive - Bend the Shadows: Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active - Disperse the Shadows: Evelynn reveals the target area at range for x (scaling) seconds. (scaling range).

E: Ravage Chakra: Evelynn deals damage and instantly stuns the target, dashing towards them immediately after it casts. (Different from leap stuns like pantheon, as it stuns you after they leap to you). No longer shreds armor/mr.

R: Ethreal Ascension: Evelynn ascends to her true form, gains attack speed and movement speed. Upon first transforming she is shrouded in energy and blocks up to X damage for 1.5 seconds. No longer heals on target kill, refreshes on kill still.
Dear god... give this to me now.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-29-2011

Kayle is meant to fight tanks/tanky-dps as carries are meant to.

Evelynn is meant to kill squishies thats why hers is flat.

They have a different function.

Fluffyburrito

07-29-2011

I honestly can't believe people are complaining about the new passive. The fact that she actually HAS a passive (that's worth something) now should be in the forefront of Eve player's minds. They are also taking out the shred of armor in E, so this is more a buff to her than a nerf since E will now stun.

Gamon

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouFallen View Post
the diference is that now she has a useless passive, and pretty sure it will be done by stacking, while eve cant give enough hits to make all the stacks on time (on early/mid game), this will make any champ to do -->turn around->stun-->free gold.

shurelia, you are playing with fire at eve, if it was for me, i would leave the old eve (before stun to slow nerf) and boost her a little, its fun how lots of really OPED chars arent nerfed and a "newbie killer" yes.
u r wrong, with her stun back she will stack it all and kill the target with anyone's help if not alone late game, of course if the target is not a tanky dps

shurelia since u r giving her a shield instead of heal, how about giving her the old movement speed/ attack speed from her ult?

Avoc

07-29-2011

Her passive could perhaps shred AP and AS.

And is it possible to know what the range of her stun is?

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamon View Post
u r wrong, with her stun back she will stack it all and kill the target with anyone's help if not alone late game, of course if the target is not a tanky dps

shurelia since u r giving her a shield instead of heal, how about giving her the old movement speed/ attack speed from her ult?
Its currently the old values in prototype.

thehuzzahifier

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
She already had shred, I just moved it to the passive off of her E so that her E could stun.

Why did you remove the heal on her ult? That was one of the most fun parts of her kit.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avoc View Post

And is it possible to know what the range of her stun is?
Current ravage range.