@RiotDevTeam - eve update

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Eve's a little more complicated.... maybe tomorrow.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post12123102

Would be be possible to hear about the upcoming changes with Eve? The upcoming stealth remake sounds very exciting, I know that many people can't wait to hear more about it.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!!!

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-29-2011

bump =/

Sylph

Emissary of the League

07-29-2011

((Sorry for bumping this topic again.))

LAFORGUS

07-29-2011

Yea RIOT please, upgrade Eve's stealth, so she can become soooo great that we cant even see her on selection screen.

please please!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFORGUS View Post
Yea RIOT please, upgrade Eve's stealth, so she can become soooo great that we cant even see her on selection screen.

please please!
I was kinda referring to more information on the upcoming stealth update, with a focus on what players can expect with Eve. Yesterday Shurelia was gracious enough to provide some sneak peaks at the current Twitch re-build.

Quote:
I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

07-29-2011

bump

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-29-2011

Usual Disclaimer: Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

This is the current prototype Evelynn kit. I wanted to remove a lot of her problems while retaining what I can from what people like about Eve. All names are placeholder. The changes should allow her to have a lot more reliable utility/assassination in cases where she is not stealthed, but remove the feeling of helplessly having no options besides "buy oracle, buy pink wards". Should help with her binary nature.

Passive: Soul Striker: Autoattacks shred flat MR. Spells shred flat Armor. Stacks.

Q: Prana Bolt: Changed to be a pass through missile that seeks its first target in the same way hate spike does.

W: Shadow Stitching. Passive - Bend the Shadows: Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active - Disperse the Shadows: Evelynn reveals the target area at range for x (scaling) seconds. (scaling range).

E: Ravage Chakra: Evelynn deals damage and instantly stuns the target, dashing towards them immediately after it casts. (Different from leap stuns like pantheon, as it stuns you after they leap to you). No longer shreds armor/mr.

R: Ethreal Ascension: Evelynn ascends to her true form, gains attack speed and movement speed. Upon first transforming she is shrouded in energy and blocks up to X damage for 1.5 seconds. No longer heals on target kill, refreshes on kill still.

Man Eating Boar

07-29-2011

Quote:
Usual Disclaimer: Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

This is the current prototype Evelynn kit. I wanted to remove a lot of her problems while retaining what I can from what people like about Eve. All names are placeholder. The changes should allow her to have a lot more reliable utility/assassination in cases where she is not stealthed, but remove the feeling of helplessly having no options besides "buy oracle, buy pink wards". Should help with her binary nature.

Passive: Soul Striker: Autoattacks shred flat MR. Spells shred flat Armor. Stacks.

Q: Prana Bolt: Changed to be a pass through missile that seeks its first target in the same way hate spike does.

W: Shadow Stitching. Passive - Bend the Shadows: Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active - Disperse the Shadows: Evelynn reveals the target area at range for x (scaling) seconds. (scaling range).

E: Ravage Chakra: Evelynn deals damage and instantly stuns the target, dashing towards them immediately after it casts. (Different from leap stuns like pantheon, as it stuns you after they leap to you). No longer shreds armor/mr.

R: Ethreal Ascension: Evelynn ascends to her true form, gains attack speed and movement speed. Upon first transforming she is shrouded in energy and blocks up to X damage for 1.5 seconds. No longer heals on target kill, refreshes on kill still.
Why are all the new remakes getting an Anti-Tank passive, Is this an attempt to remove the bruiser meta?

Crappey

07-29-2011

Better fix the armor / mr shredding glitch then..

Zhandaly

07-29-2011

Quote:

isn't that really similar to kayle's new passive? zzz

1234511 ... 34