Avarice crit stack.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

09-14-2009

personally i never buy more than two on any of the heros i play where i do buy them (which is only ganplank... sometimes ashe but rarely)

Gangplank usually goes something like: Philo stone > 2 avarice > Boots and by then, my last 2 spots get filled up within 10 minutes or so....which would result in a negative loss from avarice blades, so i dont buy em >.<

Nmaster64

09-14-2009

Making more than 3 is stupid.

Making more than 2 on most heroes is inefficient.

DiZasteR

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmaster64 View Post
Making more than 3 is stupid.

Making more than 2 on most heroes is inefficient.
say that when you meet my 250+ damage 99% crit (really with the current build i use) and warmogs (so lot of hp too) at 40 minutes.

avarice, avarice,avarice,avarice,avarice,avarice,infinity edge, warmogs armor, infinity edge (need the dmg and the crit), then either black reaver or surviveability item like guardians angel.

SmecssRaege

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiZasteR View Post
say that when you meet my 250+ damage 99% crit (really with the current build i use) and warmogs (so lot of hp too) at 40 minutes.

avarice, avarice,avarice,avarice,avarice,avarice,infinity edge, warmogs armor, infinity edge (need the dmg and the crit), then either black reaver or surviveability item like guardians angel.

at 40 minutes.....

any carry hero should be shooting REGULAR shots for 200 dmg and critting 50-60% of the time for 500 dmg.

clearly you can see which one does more damage >.>

Deadly Paradox

09-15-2009

Quote:

This is WAYY too slow if you're achieving that at 40 minutes. You can farm an infinity edge within 20 minutes. Also, just an FYI, infinity edge's critical damage does NOT stack.

SG GodFlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
at 40 minutes.....

any carry hero should be shooting REGULAR shots for 200 dmg and critting 50-60% of the time for 500 dmg.

clearly you can see which one does more damage >.>
Ashe hits 800-1000 damage with crits from +crit damage runes and Infinity's Edge.

Kelfarr

09-15-2009

Quote:

Wow so wrong.

A) infinity edge crit damage don't stack
B) at 40 minutes I am critting for 800-1k and non critting for 300ish.

ERazER

09-16-2009

So why are people telling him the crit damage does not stack, when he in order to avoid confusion specifically states in the very same post they quote that he needs it for the damage and crit chance? How about first reading the post and then replying to it, instead of silly attempts to look smart?

He's also obviously stating the amount of damage he deals to heroes, not creeps, because base damage + 2 infinity edges is 250-270 non-crit damage against creeps and 800+ crit with runes and masteries.

Aspartem

09-16-2009

Just to dissapoint you, my personal record at 40mins is:

Infinity, Berserker Boots, Whisperer, Mallet, Razor and i'm not entirely sure if i've finished my GA already. Ah yeah, i was jungling. With Yi.

DiZasteR

09-16-2009

wait what? 250 damage + a 250% damage crit is over 600-750 damage,,,,, with a 99 % chance thats 600-750 damage every shot

also ty erazor, obviously everybody here who posted after me besides him are complete morons for not understanding what i said...