Anyone else like the lore updates?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

Am I the only one that gets legitimately excited about Lore updates for League of Legends? I was just about bouncing in my chair with excitement when I read the newest updates.

Maybe I'm just weird. >_<

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

Nah, I love it too. In fact i've played the game considerably less since i discovered the Lore Forums and the JoJ.

Saggins

07-28-2011

Making a consistent story is always nice. They have to break a few eggs to make the lore omelet perfect for the future but it will all work out in the end.

Poruku

07-28-2011

I thoroughly enjoyed the most latest update Not a fan of the 'silly space fillers', as much.

EpicFrogNinja

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunut View Post
Am I the only one that gets legitimately excited about Lore updates for League of Legends? I was just about bouncing in my chair with excitement when I read the newest updates.

Maybe I'm just weird. >_<
It's normal for most people who visit this forum...

Phrixscreoth

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed the most latest update Not a fan of the 'silly space fillers', as much.
See, I'm actually a fan of them, they expand the background of the world quite nicely.

Also, I'm glad we saw who would win in a fight.

Curb stomp'd by the League. XD

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

07-28-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm a lore geek - love this stuff.

When I first got to Riot I spoiled the next 6-12 months of story for myself talking to Skribbles (although there were plenty of routes not taken). I'm most excited because we're almost to the point my knowledge extends to, so from there on out I'll be a passenger along for the ride as much as the rest of you .

Frozen Breeze

07-28-2011

I'm also a lore geek, and I love the little updates, like lore is happening around you!

Nyreva

07-28-2011

Curious, Who makes the lore? Does the designer of the champion make the lore? Or is there a person who is in charge to making all of them?

Frozen Breeze

07-28-2011

I think Skribbles and a writing team are in charge of writing lore.