@Shurelia- About Twitch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arbond

07-27-2011

Will he be more suited to AP or AD? I remember a while back he was a 1 to 1 ration on AP for expunge.

Shoupz

07-27-2011

Ah I like keeping the poison after expunging. So how does he seem in testing?

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Holy **** this sounds good. Here I was afraid because of what they did to Kayle. I'm looking forward to this. Skillshots are fun and should be rewarding when you hit with em.

Nekojin

07-27-2011

When I first heard about a Twitch rework I was happy. I love playing him and after reading this I am even more excited. Cant wait to see this released and live.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrikil7 View Post
But it's still based on poison stacks right? Assuming the poison still stacks of course.
Yes.

AbsolutionJailor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

All I want.

ALL. I WANT.

All I want.

Is for Twitch to scale.

It was asinine to have one actual damaging ability that doesn't even scale with Attack Damage. Right now? Q increases the speed at which you right click. W keeps enemies in range of your right click. E converts the true damage from right clicking into magic damage based on your right clicking. R lets your right click splash at range. Combined with terrible movement speed and sub-par attack range, Twitch is not very good at fair fights. And try as you might to ambush people in unfair fights, a smart player doesn't find himself out of position unless Flash is ready.

If Expunge still scales with Ability Power to convert 360 True Damage into 360 Magic damage, I will cry. Cottontail Teemo will try and console me, but not even his paddyfeets will make the pain go away.

I want to shtrike from the shhadowsh. I really do. Help us, Shurelia. You're our only hope. <3

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoupz View Post
Ah I like keeping the poison after expunging. So how does he seem in testing?
Feedback is that he's more fun but the reload timers need to be tweaked.

Also that he doesn't have an escape... but I kinda don't want him to have one on purpose. = O

IS188ab55035f41c0bc85db

07-27-2011

Shurelia, can you please also give us some updates for Eve?

Blind Mag

07-27-2011

I like the idea thus far, except for E being a skillshot. At the very least it should apply to his next autoattack, perhaps with a chance to miss entirely?

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuJulDo View Post
Shurelia, can you please also give us some updates for Eve?
Eve's a little more complicated.... maybe tomorrow.