@Shurelia- About Twitch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cheshirebat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

This honestly makes me want to play twitch. And I've ALWAYS hated him (although ap twitch was funny)

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoupz View Post
Also you said the poison from his passive was being reduced but the length was being increased. Does this mean the total damage over the time they are poisoned willl go up or down compared how it is now?
Reduced in total.

Oh I forgot to mention that expunge no longer consumes the poison.

Nawo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

I'd like to just say thanks to Shurelia for answering most of our questions asked (quite fast might I add) and giving us some info to feed on for the time being.

Thanks

Vsepr

07-27-2011

twitch seems viable from these changes

Zerdo

07-27-2011

Oooh sounds like he's gonna be pretty fun!

Shrikil7

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Reduced in total.

Oh I forgot to mention that expunge no longer consumes the poison.
But it's still based on poison stacks right? Assuming the poison still stacks of course.

PwngorStormfiend

07-27-2011

Any chance you have any info regarding Swain? >.> Not that he's terrible, just a bit underwhelming.

Brochachos

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigrisOfGaul View Post
So the new spell is only 1 shot? And u have to wait 75 seconds to shot again?

Or they are 7 bolts like now?

And when we will see it? Next patch? After 2 patches approx?

That says .75 seconds, that means under a second lol. Get some glasses.

And I think he meant ezreals skillshot not caits.

IS188ab55035f41c0bc85db

07-27-2011

Shurelia, can you please give us the same update for Eve?

BloodGod22

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.
Looks good on paper, but it will probably end up like all the other remakes.... a massive nerf.