@Shurelia- About Twitch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.
Wait, his W doesn't require enemies to be poisoned right now..? :3

Guess I never looked at his abilities close enough.

Do like the how the rework is looking so far. Always did like Twitch's model, might be my next bought champ.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawo View Post
Shurelia, the remake of twitch is sounding amazing.

Will a new model also be coming with this remake like those of recent?
I'm not sure. I'm hoping to get new particle art.

He had a funny bunny hopping animation while walking for a while internally. It was removed cause it made Classick mad.

(GG CLASSICK)

Everspace

07-27-2011

UGGGGGGG!

Why do you hype me on both Eve AND Twitch now?

AGLJDSHFLSKJBFELSFULEHSUIH! I'm going to explode at this rate.

Meleesan

07-27-2011

Quote:

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.
Thank you for the info! That's awesome

Cast?el

07-27-2011

Quote:

I love you Shurelia. YOU GO GIRL! Do more awesome with your kawaii-self

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrallen View Post
Will his new E spell act as a skill shot? You could interpret the description as being that of a kennen shuriken throw or ezreal's whatever he tries to hit you with.

Also, this entire kit looks simply amazing thanks shu <3
Yes it is a skillshot. It is similar to Caitlyn's skill shot except it passes through units, has no windup time, but is narrower. It also doesn't deal bonus damage (right now).

Shrikil7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Quote:

At first I was like... Uhhhh they removed expunge. Then I saw the ult. And his E. And it was glorious. If this is how it ends up at final production I would be happy. I wonder though, does his E pierce like his ult used to?

Edit: You answered my questing literally THE EXACT POST before mine. Mah bad.

Shoupz

07-27-2011

Also you said the poison from his passive was being reduced but the length was being increased. Does this mean the total damage over the time they are poisoned willl go up or down compared how it is now?

TigrisOfGaul

07-27-2011

Quote:

And when we will see it? Next patch? After 2 patches approx?

Alpengeist

07-27-2011

Quote:
Yes it is a skillshot. It is similar to Caitlyn's skill shot except it passes through units, has no windup time, but is narrower. It also doesn't deal bonus damage (right now).
I thought Caity's already went through units...? Are you saying the damage doesn't decrease through each unit it passes?