@Shurelia- About Twitch

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 44
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fistful of Force

07-27-2011

Does he retain the passive if he uses the active?

If all heroes can see invis heroes, can they see invis wards?

Deb

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.
After the nerf expunge became his ultimate. Finally it is official.

Dwill

07-27-2011

Quote:

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.
The abilities so far seems to mesh pretty well. Now to see when they go live.

Edit: Missed a line >.>

Billy

07-27-2011

Quote:

Twitch is going to have insane range...sounds awesome (I especially like the ammo system on his e...reminds me of irelia/corki ults)

Reinami

07-27-2011

So, basically, the stealth rework is to just remove stealth..... lol?

Billy

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon66 View Post
So, basically, the stealth rework is to just remove stealth..... lol?
He has permanent stealth once he levels his Q, but once he gets in range of a champion they can see him (and when hit it takes 2 seconds or so to return to stealth)...the enemies will have a red/yellow/green gem indicator above them for twitch to see if he can be seen or not so he can "stalk" them without being seen.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistful of Force View Post
Does he retain the passive if he uses the active?

If all heroes can see invis heroes, can they see invis wards?

Anytime you attack or cast it will break the passive for a few seconds.

Shoupz

07-27-2011

Wow I actually got a response. First of all thank you very much for responding. Secondly, holy **** that should awesome and im now very psyched and can't wait for it to go live. It sounds like you are doing a great job with it. Is he still going to be able to carry fairly well late game?

Nawo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Shurelia, the remake of twitch is sounding amazing.

Will a new model also be coming with this remake like those of recent?

Hydrallen

07-27-2011

Will his new E spell act as a skill shot? You could interpret the description as being that of a kennen shuriken throw or ezreal's whatever he tries to hit you with.

Also, this entire kit looks simply amazing thanks shu <3

12345612 ... 44