@Shurelia- About Twitch

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 44
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoupz

07-27-2011

If I remember correctly you were working on the Twitch remake/stealth remake. Any further updates or ETA's?

Deb

07-27-2011

ETA: Soon and a half.

KaiZoku Ou Ni

07-27-2011

The stealth remake = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n0v...eature=related

Unknown Menace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Lol, its just a stealth remake...but if it goes well, Twitch may become a viable carry in higher elos..no wait, he still needs some damage buffs so that he can be more viable..:P

KaiZoku Ou Ni

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Menace View Post
Lol, its just a stealth remake...but if it goes well, Twitch may become a viable carry in higher elos..no wait, he still needs some damage buffs so that he can be more viable..:P
damage buffs? nope, more than that he needs buff in every single category, worst base stats, with the worst scaling ever, and terrible ultimate limited to number of shots.

Shoupz

07-27-2011

No they are remaking him too

Shoupz

07-27-2011

Any chance I could get some kind of answer?

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.

Última

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.
That sounds.......... awesome..

SoIo Wing

07-27-2011

ohh wow expunge and spray and pray swapped around. Reminds me of the old ryze rework.

1234511 ... 44