@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mortusvorge

Senior Member

07-27-2011

How will this remake effect Teemo and Shaco? Some compensation must be given to them for this. Shaco, already seriously UP would suffer incredibly if he was unable to sneak up on his foes for a second. Nerfing his already incredibly short stealth period would make him suffer another nerf. As for Teemo, his stealth is already hard to get into. Not allowing him to be stealthed would weaken him considerably as he would be unable to fully close the gaps between him and his opponent by waiting.

Both of these characters are going to need reworks as well if this new system is implemented. Otherwise they'll lost the advantage of their already slight messy stealths.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pacro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortusvorge View Post
How will this remake effect Teemo and Shaco? Some compensation must be given to them for this. Shaco, already seriously UP would suffer incredibly if he was unable to sneak up on his foes for a second. Nerfing his already incredibly short stealth period would make him suffer another nerf. As for Teemo, his stealth is already hard to get into. Not allowing him to be stealthed would weaken him considerably as he would be unable to fully close the gaps between him and his opponent by waiting.

Both of these characters are going to need reworks as well if this new system is implemented. Otherwise they'll lost the advantage of their already slight messy stealths.
its already explained


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoupz

Member

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortusvorge View Post
How will this remake effect Teemo and Shaco? Some compensation must be given to them for this. Shaco, already seriously UP would suffer incredibly if he was unable to sneak up on his foes for a second. Nerfing his already incredibly short stealth period would make him suffer another nerf. As for Teemo, his stealth is already hard to get into. Not allowing him to be stealthed would weaken him considerably as he would be unable to fully close the gaps between him and his opponent by waiting.

Both of these characters are going to need reworks as well if this new system is implemented. Otherwise they'll lost the advantage of their already slight messy stealths.
Why does no one pay attention to the posts. This will only affect long term stealths(i.e. eve and twitch) Not other characters with tactical stealths(i.e. shaco)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volverbot

Senior Member

07-27-2011

Bump for more information on my baby twitch.

Anything else new reds?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

Senior Member

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volverbot View Post
Bump for more information on my baby twitch.

Anything else new reds?
did you catch the info about making Expunge his ult and "Piercing bolt" (probably 1 shot of spray and pray) as a regular move?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-27-2011

Volverbot: The current prototype of twitch has him as a sniper-type character. He pretty much uses guerrilla tactics and snipes from the sides of a fight popping in and out of stealth.

He's a higher skill character than the old twitch and will reward those who wait for the opportune moment to go in for the kill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lukrezia

Senior Member

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Volverbot: The current prototype of twitch has him as a sniper-type character. He pretty much uses guerrilla tactics and snipes from the sides of a fight popping in and out of stealth.

He's a higher skill character than the old twitch and will reward those who wait for the opportune moment to go in for the kill.
That already sort of applies now (the opportunistic approach I mean). As a frequent Twitch player myself, I know that if you mis-time revealing yourself by even a second, you can cost yourself anywhere from 1-3 easy kills as well as a death. Can you elaborate a little more on what you mean?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

Senior Member

07-27-2011

Wriggles for supports is the best thing I've ever heard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elnidfse

Member

07-27-2011

Actually with the current situation of remakes and riot. I'd rather leave twitch where he is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinPaladin

Senior Member

07-27-2011

Does Twitch still have the twitch taunt, i.e. coming out of stealth will cause every single enemy champion to charge towards you, through your team, even though half of them are at 1/10 health to attack you?

Because that taunt is the only thing keeping him going right now. It'd be cool if he kept it.