New Skins and Wukong Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lezgit

07-26-2011

i think they should make a gold skin for him, do you guys agree?

KennShi

07-26-2011

i waiting to fight with chimchar where the **** is he at >)

Viperious

07-26-2011

Loving all 3 skins on Wukong but I do have one thing to point out..my gf just pointed out that General Wukong has a schlong in his armor between his legs. Now that she pointed it out its obvious. Hope the actually skin doesn't look like that.

jasonoliver

Senior Business Development Manager

07-26-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

the lord wukong skin is so epic

RagNoRock5x

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by j oliver View Post
the lord wukong skin is so epic
He also loves Quake, as he has the Quake Logo on his forehead.

Dillirian

07-26-2011

What I would like to know, is when Tryn's skin is gonna come out.

Kadromar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Another Jarvan skin looking significantly worse than default. This is due to the wimpy looking lance primarily but also the lack of metallic sheen on the armour creating a sort of leather daddy look.

Renekton looks heavily sedated with his tongue lolling out like that.

General Wukong has no Headdress feathers which is sad since those are pretty iconic. It still looks cool however.

Just wondering why to get the general skin I have to either pay full price or get the fire one I'd never use. Why is there not a 3rd bundle for new champs? I NO NEED TWO SKEEEEEEENS!

HarryCow

07-26-2011

ccaca

xPein

07-27-2011

people might say nice skin, but i think you overlooked one of the legendary monkey main skin in the novel and asian movies mr. market manager. you forgot his passive monk outfit he wore when following his master on his journey. the simple yet powerful gokung. my only thinking is you dont want him to look like lee sin? but that cant be right since new kayle and leona skin are similar. besides, the monkey king had a whole outfit and not just pants like lee sin

xPein

07-27-2011

riot forgot the passive monk gokung skin when he just wore a monk uniform while journeying with his master and fellow teammates. and the graphics for his ultimate should show his staff growing longer and show its range like fiddlesticks withi his ultimate